Well this is going to get interesting

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess this is all things the tribe should have considered before embarking on this protest. I would not allow my kid to be put in the situation. To bad for the kids as it isn't their fault but they will learn poor decisions lead to poor results.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't allow my kid on the reservation for anything right now. Or in the forseeable for that matter.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And if I was running the show, starting Tues. morning with single digits I'd be hovering half a dozen black hawks 50' over that camp 24 hrs a day.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well sounds like the Corps will be denying the easement later today. This is a very bad precedent to send to unlawful protesters. There is a reason the country rejected Obamas agenda with the election of Trump. No wonder why so many union members voted for Trump because the liberals only have the backs of the enviro wackos. Trump will fix this Jan 20th.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/feds-set-reject-easement-dakota-access-pipeline-afternoon/

"After weeks and weeks of unlawful and often violent protests it seems the Obama administration is set to give the #NoDAPL movement what they want.I’ve been by multiple reliable sources that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers will be denying Energy Transfer Partners an easement for crossing the Lake Oahe reservoir this afternoon.
I confirmed the news with Congressman Kevin Cramer this afternoon who said he spoke with Jo-Ellen Darcy of the Corps today. Darcy told him that they would be denying the easement and urging a new route."

Now everyone can go home and relax until Jan 20.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
After going as far as they have who is going to pay for the screw up?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
unbelievable... obama and his legacy will pay dearly for this, and the paid protester phenom is going to explode in this country... this is one dying gasp of this whole obama lack of law and order shit show...

this is just plain wrong on so many levels...

anyone who doesn't remember this should do a little research on the weather underground and bill ayres and bernardine dohrn, huge obama supporters and old pals...

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, Raider, hopefully on Jan. 20, with Cramer's relationship with Trump, the easement gets approved, federal law enforcement comes in to help our local LEOs and the drilling begins.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I bet the owners of BN and CP Rail are cheering this one

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They won't because they know as well as we do this is the left side is grandstanding as they and their lame duck president lose what little power they had left and that the next administration will push it through.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was fully expected. Obama will go out looking like a hero to the natives and Trump will come in and EO this and the XL and we'll get on with it. Shouldn't surprise anybody. I think it was common knowledge this was how it was going to end up anyway.

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can throw a big party at PKC. May as well trash that dump. ;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28