Well this is going to get interesting

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do I keep hearing "there should be more laws?"

ARE THEY NOT NOW BREAKING LAWS?? What good would more laws do??
BUT , BUT if we had more gun laws Chicago , DC and such would be safer !!!!!! Oh wait we already have gun purchase laws ! Never mind carry on !

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Slim how many did Cynthia leave go? Two big batches off free. The fines should equal what we as taxpayers pay for Leo it doesn't so what is your solution. I say more laws up fines and if they don't have the funds chop off an arm or leg

And of course they will pay the hefty fines because the law says they have to, right? "If they don't we'll keep them in jail!!" Right, because housing and feeding these miscreants will exhaust fewer taxpayer-funded resources, right? Cynthia is already throwing out laws that are on the books, so what's the difference if we give her new laws to throw out?

Not a shot at you shorthairs, you just happen to be the most recent person to bring this up. I see where you're coming from. How the hell do you deal with law breakers without breaking the law yourself? Thus is the ever present struggle of modern civilization.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you seen some of the shit these idiots are posting to people's Fb pages and on line IMG_1178.jpgIMG_0004.jpg

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that is why this country is in trouble. Holy crap. This region has had bad weather for hundreds of years. What is there excuse when it happened back then. These people are so ignorant it is truely unbelievable.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would ck that plane over good to make sure it wasn't hampered with.

- - - Updated - - -

Rip

- - - Updated - - -

Slim I agree with u. However I would be willing to pay for jail time as I think these @ssholes specially the wa CA or basterds wouldn't want to sit to long. I would drag out the kennels and out them in the mall for everyone of to go by and accidently spit on em. Maybe Nd has to go down and set up precident for future treatment of prisoners as the current method isn't working. Oil will go back up money is only money. Spend it

- - - Updated - - -

Dapl not paying the fine imo is bogus. We have spent enough money the way it is. Probably more to the story

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I wish I would have know this manufactured storm had a name, they just seem more personable and friendly when they have a name. Blanche. Kinda unassuming and yet strong, harsh yet not cold..............the kinda storm that will surprise you with what she will put out.

Anyways, all will be good now that the AG Loretta Lynch called the sheriff to quietly give the threat this administration is watching.....not doing anything to solve the problem.....but watching .

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like this Sovern nation/reservation thing that was created way back when has worked real well.
Probably time to dissolve this way of life and assimilate them into America like all the rest of the hundreds of different cultures that make up our country.
Being born to an indian family is no different than any other family, until the parents teach the child otherwise.
The racism is a learned attitude, and standing Rock is not doing its people any favors.
Rather pathetic.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea I haven't heard shit from down there in a few days. maybe they cut the cell phone tower feed for that area. that should of happened a long time ago.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has been quite. I wont lie I smile every time I see a out of state license plate in the ditch. Drove to Mobridge yesterday and came back up Hwy 6. Still quite a bit of out of state traffic. I swear there must be hundreds of the little Mercedes camper vans as I see one or 2 every trip out. I found slightly drifting over the yellow line when there coming is a good way to show lack if support.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, has been quiet. Something must be brewing. They know the clock is ticking as it gets closer to Jan 20. Be sad if a shot is ever fired as I don't think it would stop with just one and then this thing will never go away. Even the DOJ talks like this is them against law enforcement. LE has no dog in the fight but they need an enemy to stir up support and LE is a likely target given recent events in the US.

I think this is all going to come to a head in the next week.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 84
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14