Well this is going to get interesting

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Unless he wants one final big publicized shitstorm. National media given time to prep naratives so this inspires copycat shitstorms. Martyrs will be made (figuratively, not literally) and it will reinforce the unreality that all of these leftists are living in. It will then be chalked up to how Trump divided the nation.

There ya go.

BLM "protest"/mob

Trumps not my president "protest"/mob

This bullshit "protest"/mob

Not one of these protests can be tracked back to an unjust law or unjust application of the law or a govt entity breaking the law. It is simple anarchy being used to manipulate an agenda.

The only thing that i do not agree with is the govt setting up "free speech zone".

But once again, what will We the people tolerate to gain a bit of security. What rights will we abide being limited then taken?

These people behind the scenes using these "useful idiots" wish to have these protests grow and continue so at some point We the people will tire of it all and any legitimate protests of govt over reach or corrupt behavior will be viewed in the same light and not tolerated much less supported.

At that point, who will stop those seeking absolute power?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Biggest problem now will be the river locking up making it hard to block people coming over land but I would definitely shut down all inbound vehicles to make life difficult for them. won't be a cure all but would slowly kill the camp off as some leave and are not replaced. either way between the new rule and the storm Im guessing the next two weeks or so should be fairly interesting.
just blow the ice up daily. be open water for as long as they continue/need to do that.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just set up more tubes around the perimeter and shoot a salute every 15min. Vary the type lack of sleep will drive em crazy

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are on Facebook, this gal has several videos posted on her page from the BS going on in the mall Today.

Makes my blood boil:

https://www.facebook.com/frenchyangel7

Some of these people are complete idiots and clueless. On a friends page someone was complaining about our law enforcement and "ND nice" not being so true."ND nice" is indeed very real ......until you kill our livestock, steal our cattle, burn and damage our property, steal our hay, cut our fences, threaten our friends, harass our families , threaten our friends and families doing their jobs in law enforcement.............then ya our "ND nice" wears a bit thin........

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little curious who it was driving 5 matching black cadillac escalades heading down 6 in a tight little convoy. definitely had the spooky government agencies type of look to it.

I do love how they clame to be there to protect mother earth. look at these two pics and tell me which one looks like mother earth being protected.

Screenshot_20161125-232505.jpg

we_are_unarmed_0.jpg

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get some irrigation pumps and get them pumping water. Create a wall of water, they didnt seem to care for getting wet the other night. Been some older Subaru wagons with Oregon plates and packed full of crap heading west on hiway 12. Maybe with storm approaching along with deadline there could be some gettin out while the gettin's good. ;:;popcorn

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't you get a look at the license plates on the 5 Escalades?

Maybe they are bringing vehicle loads of cash as that is what it seems Obummer does with the extremists.....

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't you get a look at the license plates on the 5 Escalades?

Maybe they are bringing vehicle loads of cash as that is what it seems Obummer does with the extremists.....
No I didn't really notice it was a convoy till around rig 4. The hippes tend to drive either really fast or supper slow and many won't pass even with miles of room. Because of that seeing long lines of cars are very common so I didn't pick up on the uniqueness of this one till I was almost past it. Do know the guys in the last one were definitely white. the thing it looked to most like to me was when the secret service was in town just ahead of Obamas visit to cannonball. these guys were running super close to each outher....probably less then a one second following distance.

Last edited:

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No I didn't really notice it was a convoy till around rig 4. The hippes tend to drive either really fast or supper slow and many won't pass even with miles of room. Because of that seeing long lines of cars are very common so I didn't pick up on the uniqueness of this one till I was almost past it. Do know the guys in the last one were definitely white. the thing it looked to most like to me was when the secret service was in town just ahead of Obamas visit to cannonball. these guys were running super close to each outher....probably less then a one second following distance.

Since they they were heading south on Highway 6, they obviously needed to get on the south end of the bridge. I would venture to say someone was probably delivering a very important news or message to probably to the soon to be Former Tribal Chairman Archambuilt. The way the forecast is looking for the west and central North Dakota, it would be smart to get out now. Otherwise they may need heavy snow removal equipment to get them out and I doubt the Corp would allow them to use such equipment and rip up that much surface, which already will take at least 5 years to recover unless the seed it.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
No way to know where they were headed since they were only a couple miles south of Mandan and very easily could have cut over to the law informant camp at Fort rice or who knows it could have been big shots for the pipeline or something like that.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would have been funny if a herd of deer would have jumped out in front of the first one. 5 Escalades piled up would have made the news.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well, it sounds like the Corp will a fight on their hands. According to the news, the "hippie terrorist" are vowing to stay put. Are there any eyewitness reports of any of the smarter gene pool down there leaving?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 64