Well this is going to get interesting

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well don't be a bitch and go stick that whitetail.... Risk and return

- - - Updated - - -

General Custer birth date Dec 5th 1839.... Indians must move by December 5th... Karma?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I will put one in the scope and send a bullet downrange if I can but prefer mule deer but crossing a mile and and half of newly drifted in draws is easier said then done.

dgully

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shoot a nice one... I'll help drag it for you:)

It will cost you a deer loin.....

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now if all the hotels tell all the out of staters that smell like pachouli and ass to get the f*** out of here we'll be all set!

I read a article the other day that seemed to be pulled down. It said one of the SD tribes leaders were encouaging them to not spend money in Bismarck/ Mandan.
Good. We don't want those idiots up here anyway. We certainly don't need thier money. They need us more than we need them.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So we doing a betting pool on how long before someone down there either gets carbon monoxide poisoning and or sets their tent/camper on fire from a portable heater?
I was just thinking about this the other day. Carbon monoxide poisoning is gonna be a real possibility. They are buying up those little green propane tanks like crazy.

flyfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why don't they all stay at Prarie knights. Take the place over. 20 to a room. Lice a palooza. Probably have to burn it down afterwards. They supported this shit show. Stay for free. Open up Archambault ' gas station for them too. Maybe his million dollar house at Marina bay.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good. We don't want those idiots up here anyway. We certainly don't need thier money. They need us more than we need them.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just thinking about this the other day. Carbon monoxide poisoning is gonna be a real possibility. They are buying up those little green propane tanks like crazy.
Yeah I hear that if your from new York they cost an arm and a leg.....well maybe not an arm and a leg but at least an arm!:;:muahaha

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All stores within 80 miles of this camp should not stock those little propane cylinders for like a month. This includes all of the Blue Rhino 20# exchange bottles. After all propane is a fossil fuel. If they are anti fossil fuel, then they need to rely on on wood only. Time to sit back and see the aftermath come Thursday. :;:help :;:huh

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn double edged sword.....I want them to be buried underneath the biggest snowstorm since April of 1997 but in so doing pretty much makes deer hunting a total bitch. This much snow and wind I'm sure the deer will be easy to find after but a bitch to get too!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that was Cheyenne River Standing Rocks sister reservation to the south.

Haha calling Cheyenne river there sister res will get you shanked in the right part of eagle butte

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Better hope your big buddy heater is full then. There's a lot of pipeline employees that are still in their campers who need the propane too. Be easier to put serial numbers on them and trace it back to the purchaser.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of cars this just brought a smile to my face. Google is picking up a large number of cars slowly going north on six coming off the res. not sure if it actually means anything but it's certainly not a bad sign and is in all likelihood protesters either getting out of Dodge or perhaps heading for warmer beds in one of the hotels up here.

20161128_000703.png

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was some facebook posts from the protesters claiming the storm was man made by the military to drive them out. I wish I was kidding. Here's the deal you dumbass out of staters. The Sioux have lived here for 3 centuries and are some tough MFers. This is standard winter in ND. At least consult them before you say something so damned stupid. Don't insult ours or their intelligence.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was some facebook posts from the protesters claiming the storm was man made by the military to drive them out. I wish I was kidding. Here's the deal you dumbass out of staters. The Sioux have lived here for 3 centuries and are some tough MFers. This is standard winter in ND. At least consult them before you say something so damned stupid. Don't insult ours or their intelligence.

OMG the heard needs to be thinned more than ever...

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be a great time to have a tow truck. In state plates normal rate, out of state plates - double rates or a shovel from the dollar store.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

th

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47