Well this is going to get interesting

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt Ladonna Allard start a camp on her land? Make her pay for the clean up of that camp if she doesent pay. Put a lean and give it to the game and fish!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
serious question...

what happens to the sewage that is produced and processed in said "sovereign nation"??? is it treated and dumped back into the river??? are the treatment plants specs up to the highest US specs available??? are all septic tanks and drain fields up to US specs as well??? are there monitoring systems in place to detect any sewage not treated to OUR specs that leach into OUR sovereign nation??? is there a system in place to FINE and SHUT DOWN any substandard results from any testing being done???

inquiring minds want to know... for the children... and baby seals... and the immigrants... and the lgbtgxlfwrsmkq communities...

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know I won't be keeping and eating any fish from the river that are caught downstream of cannonball this summer ;)

Unfortunately you'll have to let everything go that you catch south of the dam in that case...have you ever seen how far some of those fish travel when you turn a tag number in

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
There has been some talk on how much land she actually owns and what pecentage the tribe has in it. The numbers I read is that she only had a 40% stake in the land and the tribe had 60%
Didnt Ladonna Allard start a camp on her land? Make her pay for the clean up of that camp if she doesent pay. Put a lean and give it to the game and fish!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to mention her cut is divided up between several different family members.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be neat to see the eco terrorists clean up the mess they made, cause water is life, man...

I hope they start the pipeline project today as soon as its signed off on, send in the guard if necessary.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be neat to see the eco terrorists clean up the mess they made, cause water is life, man...

I hope they start the pipeline project today as soon as its signed off on, send in the guard if necessary.

I heard as soon as they are done cleaning up the million feminist man haters march and the BLM looting remanants they were heading right here.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard as soon as they are done cleaning up the million feminist man haters march and the BLM looting remanants they were heading right here.

I don't see that happening! I think this is done, the end, kapoot, salavee, adios. The national media is even commenting on how the ACOE is expected to issue the permit and there will be NO NEW environmental study. Why? Because they did one the time around and they are standing by it. Soon, the only person that will be out there is good'ol Iron Eyes, unless someone commits him for a psychological evaluation. By regular camping season this spring, this whole even will be nothing but a blip in the rear view mirror and all we'll have are the stories.

I'm still trying to figure out why the lady on the news from the SRST Environmental Agency is upset that law enforcement is taking photos of the garbage as it is being off loaded. She thinks it is hurting the relations and future relations?????? Really?????? She needs to remember, this garbage is not on the reservation and is trash created by views from SRST and all other tribes around the nation. BUT AGAIN, THE TRASH IS NOT ON THE RESERVATION. YOU DON'T WANT IT PHOTOGRAPHED, THEN GET OUT THERE AND PICK IT UP AND HAUL IT TO YOUR OWN LANDFILL.

Just my .02!

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need to start protesting the utter lack of respect and mess left on the white mans land!!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
150balls.jpg

Bullsnake

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes we have these things
serious question...

what happens to the sewage that is produced and processed in said "sovereign nation"??? is it treated and dumped back into the river??? are the treatment plants specs up to the highest US specs available??? are all septic tanks and drain fields up to US specs as well??? are there monitoring systems in place to detect any sewage not treated to OUR specs that leach into OUR sovereign nation??? is there a system in place to FINE and SHUT DOWN any substandard results from any testing being done???

inquiring minds want to know... for the children... and baby seals... and the immigrants... and the lgbtgxlfwrsmkq communities...

- - - Updated - - -

try 1/15th
There has been some talk on how much land she actually owns and what pecentage the tribe has in it. The numbers I read is that she only had a 40% stake in the land and the tribe had 60%

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33