Well this isn' good for anyone

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parental accountability is good, unfortunately this will have little to no impact on the next adolescent on ssri who is hell bent on personal destruction.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All kinds of stuff to worry about in life and for me with 5 kids. And a time or two they have not made the name good but then i have done more than they have to the name.
So far it has been fine, and they have done a lot for the good of the name.
I do not know all the information, but it seems to me if the school got involve in this and did nothing there is maybe accountably to go around for many and not sure how putting the parents away will be the right answer.
Nothing to be done now to correct all the wrong but maybe something learn for the future. db

Last edited:

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this the bitch that called her kid stupid for getting caught? If so ya she can rot.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parents fault for sure hang all three, bought kid gun, gave piece paper with all drawings and they still did not care. She said I wish he would of killed us. All worthless human beings.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
not good precedent IMO, how many other parents are going to be charged for crimes their kids commit? Want to charge her with neglect or something like that, fine by me, but holding someone responsible for something someone else did and there was no evidence you knew they were planning to do it is a step too far...

rodcontrol

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where will it end, young driver out for a joy ride and gets in a accident and someone gets killed. Do they charge the parents as they own the car?
insurance company. If you have too low of limits for accident then yes they can come after the parents. Buy yourself a personal umbrella policy if this concerns you.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
This scares me a little. So if a kid takes my hammer and kills someone, I'm responsible?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Parents did their best for me, and we did our best to raise ours. No real problems but my dad bought muscle cars for the family car back in the sixties that i drove as a teenager. Cannot begin to count all the street races i was in.
Dad had a ton of guns, never locked up. One time i almost shot my toe off playing Matt Dillion. I have weapons. I also bought a 2-million-dollar umbrella. Guns are under lock and key but ammo not. As a parent we have responsibility in raising but. So where does a parent's responsibly end or start? db

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parents did their best for me, and we did our best to raise ours. No real problems but my dad bought muscle cars for the family car back in the sixties that i drove as a teenager. Cannot begin to count all the street races i was in.
Dad had a ton of guns, never locked up. One time i almost shot my toe off playing Matt Dillion. I have weapons. I also bought a 2-million-dollar umbrella. Guns are under lock and key but ammo not. As a parent we have responsibility in raising but. So where does a parent's responsibly end or start? db
Apparently, the gov't wants to decide.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just to state. I started locking the guns up not because of my kids but due to all the crime taking place in this community.

The umbrella i also bought to protect me from me. db

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight. A kid can cut off his penis, their breasts, kill their unborn, or any number of other medical procedures, can drop out of school and other major life altering changes without having to tell their parents and yet the parents are still responsible for the kids actions? OK, got it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight. A kid can cut off his penis, their breasts, kill their unborn, or any number of other medical procedures, can drop out of school and other major life altering changes without having to tell their parents and yet the parents are still responsible for the kids actions? OK, got it.
You can’t drop out of high school till you are 18 down here. Your not getting any medical procedures till you are 18 either with out parents permission.

Till a kid is 18 they are your responsibility. You just can’t pick and choose when you want to be responsible for them it’s a full time 24. 7 365 job. Problem is most parents put the blame on everyone or everything else. It’s never their little Johnny or Susie.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
The feminized American culture today would have thought all of us boys back in the 1950s had mental problems. We all thought it was funny to shock the girls and our teachers. A few of my classmates are gone now, but I remember one kid who had to recite a poem and somewhere he found one he thought was really funny. I can still remember it and I can still remember crabby old Mrs white going weak knee when she heard it.

" I seen a little bird in the snow, his wing was broken this I know. I beckoned to him with crumbs of bread, then I crushed his little head".

I think that poem was known in every 5th grade class those days. I'm sure it was one of those shockers that every boy liked simply because it was shocking. Black humor I guess.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can’t drop out of high school till you are 18 down here. Your not getting any medical procedures till you are 18 either with out parents permission.

Till a kid is 18 they are your responsibility. You just can’t pick and choose when you want to be responsible for them it’s a full time 24. 7 365 job. Problem is most parents put the blame on everyone or everything else. It’s never their little Johnny or Susie.
Unfortunately, where you are is the exception. That said, what you just stated is why SoDak is a great place to live and why good people are flocking there. Hope you can manage to keep the communists out and your Governor in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88