What's in your garden?

Myk Lund

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cukes, Peas, Candy and Green Onions, Tomatoes, Spaghetti Squash, Grapes, Strawberries, Watermelon, Rhubarb and 3 kinds of Peppers. Oh and a baby bunny that has a taste for the hot stuff and and chewed 4 of my 5 Jalapenos plants last night.....little sheet is small enough to squeeze through my fence. Saw him this am on his way to the grape vines.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
No different than squirrel or chicken. Heat is the key for health. Cottontail and squirrel are not "pests" in a lot of states. Discard what you don't want to eat for the compost pile with the carp.

- - - Updated - - -

Killing either now may leave starving babies. Allow the fleas to jump off as the carcass cools.

- - - Updated - - -

Marie Osmond is extremely doable.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well a lesson in too much rain, too much fertilizer, and cold nights... these three problems caused a few of my onions to start bolting. Oh well pulled them out, chopped them up, and put into my potato salad.
The pepper plants have finally started to grow with some starting to produce flowers which I can assume that the plant is coming out of shock. Radishes are huge already which I think I will plant more by Julyish. We could use some non windy and wet days now, but fishing has been fantastic this year. Happy papa day

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62