Wy Wolf

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
wolf.JPG

Do that with your lawmakers ---- its not the wolfys fault.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm no wolf fan by no means, but what this guy did was wrong and I hope he gets not only convicted of his crimes, but also I hope PETA makes him go into hiding. This is just more ammo for the anti hunting folks to cause more of an ass ache for the law abiding people who do things the right way.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty wild story. Kind of reminds me of a story you would've heard about from years past. "Man captures wolf and brings it to the bar". Something I might've done in my younger years, but this time in my life it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Not cool, but could also care less.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those that don’t know, he ran it down with his snowmobile multiple times until it was mostly disabled. Then paraded it around the bar with its mouth taped shut. Torture no matter how you feel about wolves. Now Wyoming can look forward to stricter laws and even more protection for them.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm far, very far from a bleeding heart PITA type...VERY FAR!! However there are things I'd like to do to this guy that I won't put on the internet.

I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law!!

What a dipshit!!
The fullest extend of their law is a $250 fine lol

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't some chick bring a coon, or some such into a bar up in the Minot area last winter?
It was her "pet" and it caused a ruckus?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just looked at Daniel, WY on google maps. It makes a little more sense now.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit like this happened all the time in the 70's and 80's. Old guys tell the best stories. People roping bears and other crazy shit. Small town bars and all. Difference is no one had a camera and it was just a story that got told with no real evidence. People need to realize 24/7 you do some dumb shit its going to be on the interwebs.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trapping isn't torture. There is a reason for it and IMO it's necessary.

There is no reason to parade a half dead wolf around a bar like it's some kind of trophy. Other than you're a complete idiot (among other things)

What do you get out of that?

Again, I shouldn't be surprised. They're everywhere.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also just read the laws for predatory animals, which includes wolves.
1. You don't even need a license to shoot them.
2. You can chase them down with vehicles.
Sounds like the only dumb thing he did was capture it and bring it into the bar. I am assuming by where this town is located and how small it is, they really hate wolves there. And like others have said, too bad for him that social media got a hold of this.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trapping isn't torture. There is a reason for it and IMO it's necessary.

There is no reason to parade a half dead wolf around a bar like it's some kind of trophy. Other than you're a complete idiot (among other things)

What do you get out of that?

Again, I shouldn't be surprised. They're everywhere.
So it's not torture for an animal to have its paw stuck in a sharp clamp for an extended period of time? I have nothing against trapping, but that sounds like torture to me.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So it's not torture for an animal to have its paw stuck in a sharp clamp for an extended period of time? I have nothing against trapping, but that sounds like torture to me.
There is a reason for trapping.

What reason, would a logical person, have with bringing in a half dead wolf in a bar. At least kill it first.

I don't doubt this guy gets more than a 250 dollar fine. There are going to be bleeding heart you know what's all over this dude. He deserves it too.

What's really bad is we're all painted into this guys image. Don't think for once they care that some of us think its a disgusting act.

That's the bad part.

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Sharp clamp, that would defeat the goal... On my footholds I use rounded cast jaws and shock springs to rid as much "torture" as I can. Please don't disseminate wrong info or at least educate yourself first.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 43
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14