2023 nd deer rifle draw

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drew a 3a3 buck with 1 preference point, daughter and son got 0 this year.

I also drew a SD West River special buck tag this fall.

Daughter has 8 points for muzzy and I have 10.

However I am not a quitter though, so I will keep applying.
get to hunt private land only and with the rain we have been having could be a good year

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also for all the folks complaining there’s still buck tags available in 3f2 obviously there’s tags available for a reason maybe it’s hard to get access but it’s still hunting . There’s some plots land and who knows maybe some knocking on doors still works

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lucky you!! you received 2 of about 200 bucks tags for the whole unit left after gratis is divvied out.
The way I read last year's results there were 835 resident lottery tags after gratis were given out (1200 total, 380 gratis....which now that I look at it doesn't quite math out either). Where do I see the same data for this year?

1688010767001.png

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone's gratis still listed as submitted on the g&f website?
Yeh it takes a bit but it’ll eventually change to successful and you’ll get it in mail in few weeks don’t sweat it

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
it’s all in how you submit your application. Clicking box to donate might help your chances:unsure: I pulled my muzzy tag first year applying and pulled my second one 4 years later.

Not that tough in my opinion:)

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
it’s all in how you submit your application. Clicking box to donate might help your chances:unsure: I pulled my muzzy tag first year applying and pulled my second one 4 years later.

Honestly I did that in Montana this year I didn’t think there was any ways I was gonna draw a bg combo but I donated to a hunger program and to wolf mitigation and drew lol maybe just luck

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose and no you cannot use one of my 15 points. Just kidding on the fly part. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33