Vehicle Detailing

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have decided I'm going to sell my pickup and want to get the inside and out polished up for the next person. Anyone know of a good place to take it in Fargo?

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Custom Truck and Auto Shine is fantastic. Not cheap, but, they've done better than any other place I've tried.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the price a good one charges you'd think they give you a happy ending too.

It seems expensive, but if you could imagine some of the shit they have to clean out of vehicles, it's probably not overpaying. Nice place in town here charges about 225 or so, they take all the seats out, clean things up back to showroom quality. Takes them better part of the day. No way would I take the time clean up someone else's vehicle that nice for a couple hundred bucks, especially if you have small children that leave all kinds of fun rotting things between the seats. They do a dam nice job on the boat for about the same price too.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems expensive, but if you could imagine some of the shit they have to clean out of vehicles, it's probably not overpaying. Nice place in town here charges about 225 or so, they take all the seats out, clean things up back to showroom quality. Takes them better part of the day. No way would I take the time clean up someone else's vehicle that nice for a couple hundred bucks, especially if you have small children that leave all kinds of fun rotting things between the seats. They do a dam nice job on the boat for about the same price too.

I'll waste a Sunday doing the same work and then spend $300 on a new rod/reel/basket full of crankbaits.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have decided I'm going to sell my pickup and want to get the inside and out polished up for the next person. Anyone know of a good place to take it in Fargo?

What kind of truck, how many miles and how much are you asking? I might be interested or, at the very least, know someone who is.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll waste a Sunday doing the same work and then spend $300 on a new rod/reel/basket full of crankbaits.

Yeah, but then you've pissed away a good day of fishing. Funny how life works like that. It costs you fishing time to buy the shit you want to fish with your next time out. In the end, I'd fish with a 2x4 if it guaranteed me a fishing trip whenever I wanted to go.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I think what I should have just said it that I'd rather go fishing in a dirty truck than clean it for its next owner.

Bottom line is that I can always deduct $250 off the price I want for the truck in order to make the new idiot (pronounced owner) take his day off of fishing to clean it! Hah, now that's how I roll!

REY_off

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perfection Plus in bismarck has tinted windows for me in the past, and he also does detailing. His tint jobs are top notch, so I imagine his detailing is just as good.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perfection Plus in bismarck has tinted windows for me in the past, and he also does detailing. His tint jobs are top notch, so I imagine his detailing is just as good.

th

Kngkong

Founding Member
Founding Member
the Auto Salon in Fargo has done good work for me in the past

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
What kind of truck, how many miles and how much are you asking? I might be interested or, at the very least, know someone who is.

2012 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado LT
20161012_102303.jpg

I'll get an ad up when I get it cleaned up

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Carrington, ND Mark Radke did an excellent detail on vehicles and cleaned the motor too. Can't remember what we paid to have ours done but it was very reasonable. Might have to still take ours there if can't find a good and reasonable detail in Bismarck. He was usually booked up a few weeks to a month in advance. Might not be now.

Detail Guy 840 Main St
, Carrington, ND 58421
(701) 650-7510

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
the Auto Salon in Fargo has done good work for me in the past

I think that is who I went with when my pup slip his ear and jumped in my truck. SOB just kept shaking his head. Had to tell the guy I didn't shoot anyone in there, but my dog had a bloody ear and shook his head. He was a good sport and he did get all the blood out.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remembered this thread when I went to get my truck cleaned up a week ago and so I figured I'd add my 2 cents. Perfection Plus in Bismarck was booked a month out so I went to the Red Carpet on Century Ave and for $129 they shampooed the carpets and seats, wiped down the interior and gave it a good exterior wash. First time I've ever had it done on any vehicle so I don't have anything to compare it to but I'd say I'm happy it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33