Walleye Skin Wallet

muskelllunge13

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have one that is 4 years old still holding up great! You could buy them in the Cabela's store in Winnipeg a couple years ago.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't had a wallet for ten years. I switched to a card carrier & magnetized currency holder that I keep in my front pocket. No more of the uncomfortable rides in the truck with a thick wallet pushing against my arse! Chiropractor doesn't appreciate it any, either, because there are less trips to the back-cracker.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven't had a wallet for ten years. I switched to a card carrier & magnetized currency holder that I keep in my front pocket. No more of the uncomfortable rides in the truck with a thick wallet pushing against my arse! Chiropractor doesn't appreciate it any, either, because there are less trips to the back-cracker.

Yup me too.

I have a couple cards, drivers license and CC permit in a little box that fits in my front pocket smaller than an iphone. Billfolds went out with the Davenports of our fathers....
old guys and their fancy billfolds...haha

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nerd_2.jpg

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
He makes boots also. I emailed and asked how much a pair of walleye cowboy boots would be. $600 wow. It would be supper awesome to have some walleye skin boots but that is way too much. I would of dropped maybe $300 but not $600.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 186
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 130
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93