Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The problem is, there is no other repercussions for them. I'm sure that guy has been doing this to people unchecked for years. As much as I think he deserved some free dental work, most people aren't going to jeopardize their future by assaulting the guy. Showing the world a person being a prick isn't cancel culture. It's not like it happened 30 years ago and someone is just bringing it up. It's what the dude is doing currently and he deserves to be held accountable for his actions. If the law won't do it and you can't adjust his attitude the good ol' fashioned way, this is a way to let other people
I went back and listened to the whole video. Comparing --- "Jeff" would be the tamest ass chewing that i would of ever had hunting. Throw him off the bus and i am not sure he would know he fell. :cool:

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am guessing the last name was Fritz

1666752807591.png

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
His mindset was pay me from the start. All this pay to hunt has ruined hunting.

That might be more true than we realize .

I wonder if the hunters leased the land they were hunting or if they just asked for permission ? Supposedly two of them are guides from mn ? could be a jealousy thing if neighbors are charging to hunt and the mad man isn't ? I guess eventually the truth will be told but I'm not sticking up for either side.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
FWIW OK I've had enough of this one sided story. The kid set up on a goose hunt right in Mankato MN and shot towards a house and peppered a house and supposedly hit a man inside the house. He was charged with a felony but got off on lesser charges under conditions of no more violations . Court records show he was only convicted of fishing with one too many fishing lines while on probation so his record was cleared. It's all out there , Google it. We don't need this trash coming here causing problems and screwing up what little access we have left in our state. We have enough problems as it is. Again , not sticking up for madman but i think they purposely poked the bear for fame and fortune and we've all been had.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems a new department of the definition police has been started

A very wise man once told me "words mean things". Using the wrong words gives the wrong message. I hear "CO", I immediately think of somewhere outside of ND. So many hurt feelings due to communication errors could be avoided if people chose better. We can do better.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
FWIW OK I've had enough of this one sided story. The kid set up on a goose hunt right in Mankato MN and shot towards a house and peppered a house and supposedly hit a man inside the house. He was charged with a felony but got off on lesser charges under conditions of no more violations . Court records show he was only convicted of fishing with one too many fishing lines while on probation so his record was cleared. It's all out there , Google it. We don't need this trash coming here causing problems and screwing up what little access we have left in our state. We have enough problems as it is. Again , not sticking up for madman but i think they purposely poked the bear for fame and fortune and we've all been had.
You do realize he is just the video guy. He is hunting with some kids from North Dakota with a really big you tube Channel. They don’t need the views. It’s a one sided story because that guy made it that way being a dick. I would have hunted the field the same exact way. That’s how you hunt using aframes is on the edges

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went back and listened to the whole video. Comparing --- "Jeff" would be the tamest ass chewing that i would of ever had hunting. Throw him off the bus and i am not sure he would know he fell. :cool:
You must do a lot of bad shit I have had exactly 1 ass chewing all the years hunting and then by the end had permission

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to stick up for the landowner as thats not how I act when I have to confront people, but onx and our phone gps isn't perfect. Unless you have a surveyed property line they may or may not have been on this farmers land. I don't think any of us would want our neighbors putting their fence or garage or garden in our yard. Landowners can get a bad rap and this guy was definitely over the top on his reaction, but when hunting edges as you say, in my opinion you better be damn sure you are on the right land as fences and field edges aren't always the true property line and anyway you cut it the landowner owns that land not you.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to stick up for the landowner as thats not how I act when I have to confront people, but onx and our phone gps isn't perfect. Unless you have a surveyed property line they may or may not have been on this farmers land. I don't think any of us would want our neighbors putting their fence or garage or garden in our yard. Landowners can get a bad rap and this guy was definitely over the top on his reaction, but when hunting edges as you say, in my opinion you better be damn sure you are on the right land as fences and field edges aren't always the true property line and anyway you cut it the landowner owns that land not you.
Still doesn't make any excuse for acting like that guy did.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya I have surveyed for a living before got a fair understanding how it works. Funny thing is most the guys barking for surveys are the same guys who are farming neighborhoods land. Then they say the survey is bull shit. They are like a little kid playing a game of I win.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Having used ONX extensively, including fencing on recently surveyed properties, I'd say ONX knows better where property boundaries are than the landowners themselves. Nuts on every time. Of course that assumes the data from the state/county is accurate. The GPS in smart phones isn't the issue if things are off - it's the data base.

It's simply spooky good in the open (no canopy cover).

Most of this boils down to greed. "You're standing with one foot on my land", "you touched my corn", "you invaded my air space", etc.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, the dude blew a gasket. I think the hunters that got permission from landowner ( Matt ), Matt probably should have forewarned them not to set up so close to Jeff's turf. Sure probably had a run-in with him before.
Think the hunters held their cool pretty good.

And yes A- frames need edgeline

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

OMG --- see now we have one that "cancels" the other out. that is just a riot. Kurt says he is just the camera man --- cam man is the one posting this shit.

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
From my experience with any handheld gps is plus or minus about 2-3 yards. I’ve saved gps points on planted trees on onX and then when going back to them they were off by feet. I’m not saying it’s not damn close but it’s not perfect by any means. Like I mentioned earlier, no excuse for the landowners actions but it’s also not to say the hunters were not actually on his property and it doesn’t matter if it’s 1 foot or 100 feet it’s still trespassing.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my opinion, common sense should take over on this. They clearly tried to be in the bean field. If the official line edge is not exactly where the crops split, I think it is still obvious that they were trying to do the right thing.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
OMG --- see now we have one that "cancels" the other out. that is just a riot. Kurt says he is just the camera man --- cam man is the one posting this shit.
Don’t act a fool nothing to post it’s not that hard. So should the video of the cheaters been posted?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62