Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if you're hunting PLOTS that is funded by taxpayers, you can't take a picture of your friends and harvest? Hmmm...I'm betting you can.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
3CEE5373-F1D1-4408-AC0C-965DB8283AB0.jpeg

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't want him hunting in the same state. We have enough problems of our own with hunter/landowner relations we don't need him coming in and pissing more people off.
What about the local kid who scouted the field and brought his grandpa? Should we make sure we don’t allow him to hunt in ND either?

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are you a moderator? This has to be outdone now to get views. This farmer has been publicly doxed. He’s getting death threats. Can you grasp that gravity? Does he deserve that for giving a butt chewing?
No one deserves death threats but what do you expect after acting like that? Karma

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
They 100% posted that to get views and drive controversy. I make sure no one brings a camera near my land after this. If other land owners are smart they will do the same.
Why so you can chew their ass without being on camera for hunting on someone else’s land? Why are you so worried about video if you are not doing anything wrong?

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Absolutely not, I don’t condone the whole monetary extortion. That’s wrong. I would never even go out there. I would just call the game and fish. I’m just a tired old farmer that is sick of this stuff, venting.
Sick of what? People hunting your neighbors land? Yeah that must get exhausting patrolling land that is not yours!

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need permission to film on private property. CCTV is either the private owners camera or the police. If the kids had permission to film a YouTube show they are fine. But if they just had permission to hunt I would expect the video to get tossed. Evidence has to be obtained legally. Or are you saying if I give someone permission to hunt they can film, drive the tractor, and take a cow home? According to YouTube policy the kids needed permission from the landowner to film the video and then they would need permission from the angry one to post it because it’s not a public domain.
You must be involved in this if you know whether the landowner that gave them permission to hunt didn’t also give them permission to film. Welcome to the site Jeff. Making yourself look like a bigger ass!

deleted—account

You must be involved in this if you know whether the landowner that gave them permission to hunt didn’t also give them permission to film. Welcome to the site Jeff. Making yourself look like a bigger ass!
Nope, I even stated if they got permission to film they would be good. I think both parties are nuts, someone said it best sometimes morons cross paths. The thing that makes me upset is that with all these news stories we only get half of the info. We obviously saw what the farmer did, but it’s the other half that often gets missed.

It sounds to me they both had a track record of doing shady stuff.

I think you are the troll. I can clearly state they are both nuts, can you acknowledge that?

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope, I even stated it they got permission to film they would be good. I think both parties are nuts, someone said it best sometimes morons cross paths. The thing that makes me upset is that with all these news stories we only get half of the info. We obviously saw what the farmer did, but it’s the other half that often gets missed.
You are finally realizing that both sides might be morons! I’m not a fan of the MN kid either but doesn’t excuse the actions of the landowner.

How do you know it would be thrown out in court? There were multiple people hunting that day including the kids grandpa. Testimony could easily be gained from them.

Also what if the hunters were doing something illegal and it was caught on camera? You know darn well that video would be used to convict them!

If you let someone on your land to hunt or if people are trespassing you have every right to chew their ass! This is not that case.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 22
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 18