Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

deleted—account

Looks like some boot lickers joined up just to support this Jack Azz farmer.
Absolutely not, I don’t condone the whole monetary extortion. That’s wrong. I would never even go out there. I would just call the game and fish. I’m just a tired old farmer that is sick of this stuff, venting.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been here for months. Supporting a known violater is a bad look for sportsman. Both parties can be in the wrong, it's pretty simple.
So if some one gets a dui they are always guilty of drunk driving? Both parties can be wrong but in this case one party handled it like a 4 year old not getting his candy before bed.

deleted—account

The YouTube kid being a jackass doesn’t make Jeff any better. Sometimes morons cross paths. How are you related to Jeff huntinthewild?
Don’t know the man. Naturally though I’m going to side with the farmer from the point I don’t want to be videoed and put on the internet. He acted poorly but I don’t like how everyone is avoiding some major points in this case.

The kid has shot someone in the past. He shouldn’t have a gun. Wouldn’t be the first time a liberal judge let off someone who went on to commit other crimes.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been here for months. Supporting a known violater is a bad look for sportsman. Both parties can be in the wrong, it's pretty simple.
I agree that both sides can be wrong and It looks like this is a case of a situation where both sides could have handled things better, however, one side looked like an absolute crazy person and the other not so much.
Also, I don't know about you all, but when I was 18 I was a bit of an idiot. That doesn't mean I get excused from the things I had done, but I know better as I got older. All of the things this kid has done are bonehead mistakes. He set up in a field and peppered someones house, not smart, but he also wasn't maliciously lobbing shells at the neighbors place. Intent does matter a bit when it comes to judging someone. And the rest of the stuff he's done are dumb oversight things as well, not having a license, too many lines, no ans sticker. Should he get in trouble for those things? Sure, let the punishment match the crime, but should we judge every situation he is in based on those previous mistakes, I don't think so.
I got a ticket a couple of years ago for not having my boat light up in time. I also got a driving ticket for using my phone (Don't use your phone in minot while driving if you don't want a $200 ticket...). Do those things doom me in the future from getting fair judgment in a situation where I might not be at fault?

A bad look for sportsmen is losing your everloving mind on another group of hunters and acting like a child. I've had this kind of thing happen to me a handful of times over the last 10 or so years and it's good to see someone getting the spotlight acting like that.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
when in the mott area ---- and you doing something you shouldnt be doing and you hear a truck motor just whining towards ya. You best be moving quick --- thats why you own a short hair - quick in and out of a truck box with your bird. Labs are to slow.
So if some one gets a dui they are always guilty of drunk driving? Both parties can be wrong but in this case one party handled it like a 4 year old not getting his candy before bed.

you tube kid -- shot a guy in his house while hunting and the famer yelled at the you tube guy. I take the 4 year old. the you tube kid is lucky he had a good attorney -- otherwise he wouldnt be hunting legally.

Last edited:

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
No it hasnt, it’s illegal to film on private property without consent.
If they were on his property filming him, then I'd say you are correct, but filming on property that you are allowed to be on may be a different story. But hey, I don't know exactly how it works, so I'll just stick with "we'll see what happens".

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t know the man. Naturally though I’m going to side with the farmer from the point I don’t want to be videoed and put on the internet. He acted poorly but I don’t like how everyone is avoiding some major points in this case.

The kid has shot someone in the past. He shouldn’t have a gun. Wouldn’t be the first time a liberal judge let off someone who went on to commit other crimes.
I've been peppered probably 10 different times since I started hunting. I wouldn't say that I've "been shot" 10 times. Not excusing his lack of situational awareness, but to say he "shot someone" is a bit misleading. He shot at birds that did not have a safe background and someone was hit by shot at a distance. Again, I'm not saying it wasn't stupid to shoot in the direction of a house, but to say he shot someone makes it sound like it was intentional when the report shows that it wasn't.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just another reason NOT to hunt waterfoul...yes, I spelled it correctly.

All over stink'en ducks. ;)

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
This farmer has been publicly doxed. He’s getting death threats. Can you grasp that gravity? Does he deserve that for giving a butt chewing?
The farmer should be publicly humiliated for the way he acted towards a bunch of young men. Kudos to those boys for handling it the way they did. If it were me, I simply would've told him that we "can handle this like gentleman or we can get into some gangsta sH*T!"

Death Threats!!?? Yeah right dude. You really think people are sending the farmer death threat letters over this?.. I would like to see some of these so-called "Death threat" letters, texts, emails, etc....

There are so many double standards happening here - mainly the farmer..

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are you a moderator? This has to be outdone now to get views. This farmer has been publicly doxed. He’s getting death threats. Can you grasp that gravity? Does he deserve that for giving a butt chewing?
Farmer is getting death threats? For real or is this fake news and gaslighting................ if its true and not a bunch of BS then he better get the police and FBI involved

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That poor farmer... hahaha

purest form of entitled prick I have ever seen. He was trespassing on his neighbors land, and driving on it, I am sure he didn't stop at the land owners prior, to ask if he could drive out on his land that was already being hunted. Who the fuck does he think he is?
Hope he gets ridiculed in his little slice of heaven, he has earned it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
when in the mott area ---- and you doing something you shouldnt be doing and you hear a truck motor just whining towards ya. You best be moving quick --- thats why you own a short hair - quick in and out of a truck box with your bird. Labs are to slow.

you tube kid -- shot a guy in his house while hunting and the famer yelled at the you tube guy. I take the 4 year old. the you tube kid is lucky he had a good attorney -- otherwise he wouldnt be hunting legally.

Why do something you should not be. Im not a poacher so i dont have to worry about my dog being fast but i know he would pick up a bird and have it back while the shorthair is running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to just find the bird you poached. Any time you want to have a retrieving contest let me know we can video for every one to watch. Shorthairs are good at running big and a long time but they are not out retrieving a lab

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do something you should not be. Im not a poacher so i dont have to worry about my dog being fast but i know he would pick up a bird and have it back while the shorthair is running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to just find the bird you poached. Any time you want to have a retrieving contest let me know we can video for every one to watch. Shorthairs are good at running big and a long time but they are not out retrieving a lab
My shorthair finds the bird, and then typically makes me walk over to him and retrieve it. Nothing to brag about there, however when he gets out 100 yards in front of me and points a bird, holds his point and doesn't break until I get in range and let him break, it is the best experience of my hunt. Love me a quality pointing dog, but I do have to retrieve all my own birds....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 4
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1