Landing on the moon in Nevada?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

I know who ever made this is using cgi to fool people into thinking this is real, but the real issue here is that its absolutely possible to make videos with cgi that look like the real thing. The use of cgi is only going to get better as well as being able to make videos of people saying exactly what the media wants you to think.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The question is not did we land on the moon. It's what did we find.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know for sure svn knowing what I know now about how terrible our government is at telling the truth. I have to think it's cgi but I'm not sure

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No I think they took this film uploaded it into computer and altered it. Its only speculation Davey since i have never seen this footage before. I watched it and it's really interesting how they could have duped the world.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two tv specials that stick out in my mind was the
No I think they took this film uploaded it into computer and altered it. Its only speculation Davey since i have never seen this footage before. I watched it and it's really interesting how they could have duped the world.

The moon landing and the North Pole expedition were the two biggest events that I can remember when I was a lad, If you never read or heard the story about how a salesman in MN bar fabricated the North Pole expedition it's worth a read.

jr2280

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is if we landed on the moon why are there no satellite or simply telescopes that show the left over equipment like the rover without being pin dots on pics? So we can see galaxies millions of light years away but the moon that is like 4 hours away by rocket we get a shitty Google earth pic of where stuff is if it is. Something has always been fishy.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My question is if we landed on the moon why are there no satellite or simply telescopes that show the left over equipment like the rover without being pin dots on pics? So we can see galaxies millions of light years away but the moon that is like 4 hours away by rocket we get a shitty Google earth pic of where stuff is if it is. Something has always been fishy.

I might believe the moon one. The North Pole seems like way more work than it's worth to fake.....

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

tracks on moon

Why the pics aren't very good.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Knowing how our government lies about everything it wouldn’t surprise one bit. How is it the US is the only country to have put people on the moon? We haven’t been back since 1972. Very strange. Also have you ever seen the little metal box to at was supposedly used to communicate with them while they were on the moon? Come on. Lol. They didn’t have that technology back then and I doubt they do know hence why we don’t go there. Hell I can’t even get cell service down on the rez for craps sake.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The earth is a globe and we have been to the moon. Too many people to keep quiet with the cover up. This happened during the peak of the Cold War. If the moon landing was fake; Russia would have exploited it.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
We camped west of Hankville Utah at a place called Swing Arm City and Factory Butt. They had a big sign telling about how they used this place to practice for the moon landing. Now it's recreation for dirt bikes.

Attachments

Screenshot_20230124_224911_Earth.jpg Screenshot_20230124_224230_Earth.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
We camped west of Hankville Utah at a place called Swing Arm City and Factory Butt. They had a big sign telling about how they used this place to practice for the moon landing. Now it's recreation for dirt bikes.

They used dirt bikes to practice for the moon landing?

Seriously, WTF is up with you? You seem to find a way to inject something bordering on irrelevant in just about any topic.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76