Ndsu vs. UND I've football

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who are these sioux you talk of marbleyes?

Who are the Sioux you ask? Well, they are the team that have won 17 more games against the bi son in head to head matchups. Well, at least for your sake it will be 16 after Saturday. camper=golfer from fbo. You can change your name but it's easy to figure out who you are by the stupid comments.

- - - Updated - - -

And marble eyes gets the small little pricks started with some timely spaces and a quick diversion into a side topic.

Haha. It's almost too easy.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your typical dumbass response. You start it and then you cover your dumbass when called out. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :;:lame

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know folks don't have an argument when they immediately succumb to name calling...

Oh shoot, I used words longer than one syllable. I hope I didn't cause any brain aneurisms!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
stuff like that shown in martinslanding's video used to matter - not any more

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper, your trouble-making ways are not needed at NDA. We get it again for the millionth time....you don't like hockey or UND.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too easy to let your skirt get bunched up? Comparing history is fun, but irrelevant. If we follow your argument, the yankees should win every pennant because they have won a ton in the past.

Dirty, you would be correct if that is even what I was saying but it's not. camper asked who the Sioux were so I told him while talking shit. I picked the bison to win handily. Thought it was pretty simple to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Your typical dumbass response. You start it and then you cover your dumbass when called out. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. :;:lame

Who or what are you talking about?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper, your trouble-making ways are not needed at NDA. We get it again for the millionth time....you don't like hockey or UND.

I think you can thank marbleyes for turning this into a shit show.

- - - Updated - - -

Dirty, you would be correct if that is even what I was saying but it's not. camper asked who the Sioux were so I told him while talking shit. I picked the bison to win handily. Thought it was pretty simple to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Who or what are you talking about?

I was talking about you. Who else on here is crying like a baby? By the way, what is a bi son?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's get something straight about both NDSU and UND. Nobody outside of North Dakota/Western Minnesota, Alumni and athletes families give a shit about anything related to either University. It's not like you can walk into a sporting goods store anywhere else in the country and grab a NDSU or UND t-shirt. No little kids in Tallahassee have NDSU Bison gear on their Christmas list, nor UND hockey gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think NDSU is too much for UND. NDSU by at least 2 touchdowns. But it would be fun if it was a nail biter.

Pure delusional -- you don't travel enough ---- its seems like every airport that I have been too -- and I have my bison gear on --- somebody has to come over and do a high five. I was in New Orleans during the sugar bowl before the championship. ESPN Was setup by manning's I expected the staff at ESPN to do some nodding and fives which they did -- but I had people come up from all over and I asked if they were nodaks or had been a nodak --nope they just follow the team / aware of the championships. Some knew more about bison ball then I did by far -- these were true college football fans. This spring LSU had a tent setup downtown vegas this spring for alum -- Had LSU people come up to the fence and bring me food and want to chat about NDSU. Its all good. GO BISON

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't know I was dealing with a couple of Sally's. It's just shit talking. No need to take yourself or your team so serious. I didn't go to either school. Relax guys. The whole point of the op was to stir the pot as he says himself. I just wanted to join the ride because I find it entertaining. I'm game to continue the light hearted jabs if some of you Sally's can put your vaginas away for a bit.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't know I was dealing with a couple of Sally's. It's just shit talking. No need to take yourself or your team so serious. I didn't go to either school. Relax guys. The whole point of the op was to stir the pot as he says himself. I just wanted to join the ride because I find it entertaining. I'm game to continue the light hearted jabs if some of you Sally's can put your vaginas away for a bit.

Ah yes, it's that time of year again: Sandy vagina season.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too bad sportsman ejected himself early in the season or he could tell us all off.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's all okay, Caitlyn.

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just like when I wear Fighting Sioux apparel all over the counrty and the same thing happens? Every pilot and flight attendant in every says go Sioux. Just like I am offered significant money for my Sioux Jerseys at every NHL arena I have been in? Just because someone knows what something or someone is, doesn't mean they actually care. Obviously serious college football fans know who NDSU is. I bet they know who Appalachian State is as well or did 10 years ago. Every serious hockey fan knows who UND is. Not that hard to figure out. How many kids in Louisiana, Florida, Alabama wear Bison or Sioux gear? How many ND kids wear gear from their Universities. When I can walk into any sports apparel store in the country and find UND or NDSU gear, I will let you know that they are relevant. Until then, I stand by my statement. Did you find any NDSU stuff to by while in Vegas? I bet there was LSU stuff there.

Pure delusional -- you don't travel enough ---- its seems like every airport that I have been too -- and I have my bison gear on --- somebody has to come over and do a high five. I was in New Orleans during the sugar bowl before the championship. ESPN Was setup by manning's I expected the staff at ESPN to do some nodding and fives which they did -- but I had people come up from all over and I asked if they were nodaks or had been a nodak --nope they just follow the team / aware of the championships. Some knew more about bison ball then I did by far -- these were true college football fans. This spring LSU had a tent setup downtown vegas this spring for alum -- Had LSU people come up to the fence and bring me food and want to chat about NDSU. Its all good. GO BISON

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49