Ndsu vs. UND I've football

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It matters if you let it matter.
I once argued with a former employee about politics for 4 days on Fagbook, that 4th day is when I came to the realization that liberals will not change, the same as I wont, and exited the stage. Never missed for one minute not "tuning" into that nonsense and hearing about little suzie is now being potty trained, and cecil the lion being murdered and whatever else people spend their time bragging about.

What a effing waste of time. Nothing like Nodak anglers...See how if have grown up.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pure delusional -- you don't travel enough ---- its seems like every airport that I have been too -- and I have my bison gear on --- somebody has to come over and do a high five. I was in New Orleans during the sugar bowl before the championship. ESPN Was setup by manning's I expected the staff at ESPN to do some nodding and fives which they did -- but I had people come up from all over and I asked if they were nodaks or had been a nodak --nope they just follow the team / aware of the championships. Some knew more about bison ball then I did by far -- these were true college football fans. This spring LSU had a tent setup downtown vegas this spring for alum -- Had LSU people come up to the fence and bring me food and want to chat about NDSU. Its all good. GO BISON

I have to agree with that as well. I went to southern CA this summer and every airport I was in had people saying go Bison! People that had no ties to the school whatsoever.

I think UND could make a game out of this. They controlled the line of scrimmage in both of their games and that means a lot. I said before the MT game I'd be more comfortable with a great D and questions on O than the other way around. I still feel that way. C. J. Smith is a big plus to have back on D though. NDSU's new style is enough to make a fan nervous when we are just used to watching them run it down peoples throats. Think that 2-7 pass against MT, ish. Of course I'd like to see a Bison win going away but I wouldn't be crowning anyone just yet. Regardless I'm ready to watch some football!!!

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you know if someone gave you positive or negative reputation points? I had gotten a notification about reputation points with no comment and can't tell if someone is butthurt or butthappy. I am using my phone so maybe it's more clear with a computer. Thanks.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im too busy hunting to worry about foosball but would love to see UND win just to see if a full a scale riot breaks out.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im too busy hunting to worry about foosball but would love to see UND win just to see if a full a scale riot breaks out.

^^^THIS.

I think The Turf would get burned to the ground in the process, and maybe Chubs, too. Not because anyone actually lit a match, but because of enormous friction caused by the massive circle jerk following the game.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
little_upset.jpg

rioting in Fargo.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope they tie so we can keep this going the whole year.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shit giving is fun until you get hit in the mouth, then it tastes awful. I miss the banter, but it turns ugly so fast I don't care to participate. Maybe I've grown up.. doubt it.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
First:
"Nobody outside of North Dakota/Western Minnesota, Alumni and athletes families give a shit about anything related to either University"

Second: Just because someone knows what something or someone is, doesn't mean they actually care. Obviously serious college football fans know who NDSU is. IQUOTE]

WTF ???? are you babbling to babble --- Like I said originally I asked if they were nodaks --they said no---- they were football fans that were aware of the championship coming up. EOS

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
First:
"Nobody outside of North Dakota/Western Minnesota, Alumni and athletes families give a shit about anything related to either University"

Second: Just because someone knows what something or someone is, doesn't mean they actually care. Obviously serious college football fans know who NDSU is. IQUOTE]

WTF ???? are you babbling to babble --- Like I said originally I asked if they were nodaks --they said no---- they were football fans that were aware of the championship coming up. EOS

WTF??? Are you really that oblivious to how unimportant NDSU and UND are in the realm of college sports outside of North Dakota? Bison fan says" UND irrelevant." I point out how equally irrelevant both are, in reality. Congratulations on Bison Football gaining the notoriety over the last four years that UND Hockey has had for the last 3 decades. Really not that difficult. EOS.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First:

WTF??? Are you really that oblivious to how unimportant NDSU and UND are in the realm of college sports outside of North Dakota? Bison fan says" UND irrelevant." I point out how equally irrelevant both are, in reality. Congratulations on Bison Football gaining the notoriety over the last four years that UND Hockey has had for the last 3 decades. Really not that difficult. EOS.

Not that i really care one way or another but what kind of nationally broadcast show such as game day has und ever had at it? I would guess the worst amount of viewers they ever had on game day at ndsu is still more than any college hockey game ever anywhere. this is fun.

ae7-1.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is everyone concerned about what others like? Like what you want and be happy. If I like pygmy goat throwing and I was the only one that liked it, then I would be happy watching it. Of course I would have a moo U degree if this was true. :;:stirthepot

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is everyone concerned about what others like? Like what you want and be happy. If I like pygmy goat throwing and I was the only one that liked it, then I would be happy watching it. Of course I would have a moo U degree if this was true. :;:stirthepot

Yikes, still only funny to yourself I guess.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5