Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Superbowl MVP is an easy pick this year. Von Miller has to win it.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow... not my pick and i'm not a fan, but good on you denver...

congrats...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I watched Brady get smashed in the mouth two weeks ago and didn't see any tantrums

When did cam throw a tantrum? He was pissed at that last hit but if that was Rodgers or Brady it would have been a penalty game was over at that point. After the Vikings I am a patriots so I like Tom but he will bitch at the refs an awfull lot. People are going to have a lot of hemroids as cam is going to be around awhile. As long as he ain't dabing against vikes or patriots I hope he dabs on just to piss people off.

Best part of the super bowl was Manning high fiving papa John right after the game wonder if the team will get free cheese sticks tonight.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't, and as much as I really do not care for the guy, he is a very talented athlete; once he learns to polish his game and with his youth I figure he has as much a chance as anybody.

Oh I thought maybe you could tell the future become a weatherman ha :;: :;:howdy

- - - Updated - - -

When did cam throw a tantrum? He was pissed at that last hit but if that was Rodgers or Brady it would have been a penalty game was over at that point. After the Vikings I am a patriots so I like Tom but he will bitch at the refs an awfull lot. People are going to have a lot of hemroids as cam is going to be around awhile. As long as he ain't dabing against vikes or patriots I hope he dabs on just to piss people off.

Best part of the super bowl was Manning high fiving papa John right after the game wonder if the team will get free cheese sticks tonight.
Well said Kurtr but those booth announcers should not be allowed next year for being so one sided

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh I thought maybe you could tell the future become a weatherman ha :;: :;:howdy

- - - Updated - - -

Well said Kurtr but those booth announcers should not be allowed next year for being so one sided

At least it was not aikman and buck or collinsworth. Come to think about it tv play by play is not very good right now.I despise buck he just seems like a douche bag. I would like Kevin Harlin(sp) and PA on the call ha-ha.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he wasn't so arrogant when he's winning then I would probably actually feel bad for him. But when he says he's like that because he loves playing the game so much then you better be ready for criticism. Especially when he tries to say people don't like him cause he's black. I dislike him for his arrogance and showboating...don't care what color you are, act like you've been there before and be a little professional.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 18