Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well at least one of Peyton's main priorities is to drink lots of beer tonight Budweiser specifically ha gotta like him for that

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well at least one of Peyton's main priorities is to drink lots of beer tonight Budweiser specifically ha gotta like him for that

Drinking the bud heavy charmin tp will be the next thing he is plugging

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drinking the bud heavy charmin tp will be the next thing he is plugging

And Advil. Bud heavy is the devil the next day. Haven't did it up on Bud heavy in over a decade. I feel queazy just thinking about it.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you hate 95% of NFL players. Fair enough.

i've got no problem with celebrating when you actually accomplish something like a TD or a critical 3rd down completion or forcing a TO but getting a 1st down at your own 25 with 8 minutes in the 1st quarter seems a bit much. Kuddos to Cam for giving balls to the kids in the stands when he scores...class act there but hard to get past the rest of it. Same reason I disliked Cris Carter, Deion Sanders, Terrell Owens, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis types. Too much me, me, me. It's like working with guys who always tell you how great they are and how hard they work instead of actually showing it.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he is trying to get endorsed ( not that he doesn't have enough endorsements ha)by them cause he mentioned it a couple times.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go watch Cam's postgame interview and see if your opinion of him changes. Not much of a role model for all those kids in the stands that adore him. Pretty sure he could've handled it with a little more dignity and class. That's the last thing I'd want to have to do after losing in the biggest game but he could've handled it better.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i've got no problem with celebrating when you actually accomplish something like a TD or a critical 3rd down completion or forcing a TO but getting a 1st down at your own 25 with 8 minutes in the 1st quarter seems a bit much. Kuddos to Cam for giving balls to the kids in the stands when he scores...class act there but hard to get past the rest of it. Same reason I disliked Cris Carter, Deion Sanders, Terrell Owens, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis types. Too much me, me, me. It's like working with guys who always tell you how great they are and how hard they work instead of actually showing it.

So you don't like hof players.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go watch Cam's postgame interview and see if your opinion of him changes. Not much of a role model for all those kids in the stands that adore him. Pretty sure he could've handled it with a little more dignity and class. That's the last thing I'd want to have to do after losing in the biggest game but he could've handled it better.

That is why I don't care for Cam for how he handles when he loses, absolute low class thug. He is a role model on how NOT to act in the biggest game of your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Romanowski.0.jpg

zz0zotywmjawnmm4mmmzmwm5nzmymgqyzjvmndk1zjljmw-e1454905410203.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
To see what that defense did to a Rothlesberger, Brady, and Newton in that playoff run..........holy shit did they take it to a new level. Unreal!!

- - - Updated - - -

That quote struck home with me. All the fame a countless millions he's made and he's going to hug his kids, kiss his wife and drink A LOT of beer. That's more powerful than any end zone celebration will ever be!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha ha. Just watched Cam's "how not to conduct post-game interviews" clip. What a poor loser!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is why I don't care for Cam for how he handles when he loses, absolute low class thug. He is a role model on how NOT to act in the biggest game of your life.

- - - Updated - - -

20160919_104125.jpg

20160910_155521.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ha that guy is still alive I thought his head would have exploded from all the trt and supplements he lives off of.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer hof players like Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice...hof players who played with class.

Ya Jerry rice not so much watch football life on him and he is a douche. Walter was not afraid to ham it up and he went and sat in a broom closet and cried around becasue he did not get a TD in the super bowl that his TEAM won. Barry was one of a kind and don't think you will ever see anything like him in the NFL again.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was happy to see Denver and Manning win it. There defense was unreal and Von Miller should have been MVP of the year.

Cam was a poor losing punk in the post game. He likes to dance around and make fun when he wins but showed his real side after getting his butt kicked. You don't see that from real MVP's. Guy needs to learn a thing or 2 about class.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I was very disappointed in Cam in that game, and after. He has a real chance at being a role model for the newer generation. I have no issues with players having ego's. I almost think it is necessary. That supreme confidence is one factor that makes great players become superstars. BUT!! Learn how to lose with grace. Being confident does not mean that you cannot be a good sport when facing a defeat.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldnt believe when he didnt even attempt to fall on that fumble too! He literally jumped OUT of the way haha woops.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40