Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
just watched the post game interview with Cam and i must say that was a very disappointing superbowl post game from NFL MVP, lost a lot of respect for him, yes you lost but holy pouting and didnt give denver any credit " they didnt do anything special " I was very much so expecting a Panther win, and i was really hoping for a Jared Allen Superbowl ring, but i must say this was by far one of the most boring superbowls i have ever watched, score was close the whole time but when you are holding on to the ball like a bar of soap in the shower, you have lost my interest, very very very sloppy football and for me anyway a very disappointing last game of the season, none the less i am very happy for Peyton, the guy is a class act, and for those people riding the HGH train, for me personally i couldnt care less if he took HGH anyway to get through an injury that he wasnt playing football during anyway, now he just really needs to retire and not hope to try for a back to back because i just dont see this team getting to the superbowl again next year with or without Peyton..

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm positive Peyton will retire. He realizes he can't make the throws any more. To keep playing at this level would tarnish his legacy IMO. No better way to go out then on top.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I couldnt believe when he didnt even attempt to fall on that fumble too! He literally jumped OUT of the way haha woops.

Yeah, that was just odd. I think Denver had beaten the will right out of him.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm positive Peyton will retire. He realizes he can't make the throws any more. To keep playing at this level would tarnish his legacy IMO. No better way to go out then on top.

agreed, the man has had a hell of a career, and to be honest after the colts and in the injury i thought that was it for him, but he came out in flying fashion and broke all kinds of records and has been able to switch his game style in the matter of the year, pretty crazy especially for being a veteran, i liked what he said when he said im still in the band, im not the lead singer anymore but i still have a solo every once in a while haha.. i've always had a lot of respect for him and wish him the best in pushing pizza and insurance in his years of retirement!

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I couldnt believe when he didnt even attempt to fall on that fumble too! He literally jumped OUT of the way haha woops.

That play right there was the dagger for the Panthers and he will never live that down...........Interesting to see where he goes from there. He needs to lose the Superman t's and the Gold MVP spikes as well as his nonsense racism claims. He isn't larger than the game and until he realizes that, he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of reaching the role model status IMO.

No disrespect meant to you Vollmer, but at this point I cannot agree with your statement.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Newton strikes me as an arrogant punk who as soon as something doesn't go his way he blames someone else. Couldn't have been happier to see him get knocked down a few notches. He is a heck of a player but he needs an attitude change.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That play right there was the dagger for the Panthers and he will never live that down...........Interesting to see where he goes from there. He needs to lose the Superman t's and the Gold MVP spikes as well as his nonsense racism claims. He isn't larger than the game and until he realizes that, he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of reaching the role model status IMO.

No disrespect meant to you Vollmer, but at this point I cannot agree with your statement.

when he did not jump on that football with everything he had you knew it was over he gave up. With the way miller is going and if he stays healthy he could make a serious run for most sacks ever add the fact he does every thing else really really good guy has the makings of one of the best ever.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

No offense taken. I agree with you for the most part. Hopefully he takes all of this as a learning event.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Side note - the "SuperBowl Babies" commercials were strange. Not sure what angle they were going for there. People get hammered and play just the tip after the game?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everything's fine and dandy when you're winning. You show your true class when you lose. Cam is who I thought he was. He has some growing up to do.

I'm wondering how much Peyton made by saying he's going to be drinking budweiser. The new disney world.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
to be honest i had thought cam turned over a new leaf ya he does his dances and shows his pride in himself and his game and really is passionate for the game, but if that is how you are going to act when your team makes it to the big dance and you lose.... not that cool, i was being an optimist about his character but i guess you are right dirty, i thought he was a better man when he was doing all his winning and then he comes out and acts like that when he's losing... can we give negative rep to NFL football players on here V-dawg? how do you go about setting up something like that?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and to add to that.. if you fumble the ball and have an opportunity to get back on it... especially in the superbowl you better get your titty sprinkles ass moving and fighting for that ball.... lost the respect i was hanging on to for him.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe what a prideful douchebag Cam is.

Glad that I'm never a prideful douchebag to my friends/family. ha ha ha.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know the QB's are coached not to dive into the pile, but there has to be the instinct to take that ball back too. Overall, he was getting roughed up by the denver front men. Von and demarcus were beasts in this game. Glad that Mr. Ware got his ring and sad that he didn't do it with the cowboys. Peyton is done and if he comes back, I think he would be making a mistake. I've enjoyed watching him since he played at Tennessee. Always had the same poise and professionalism regardless of how he or his team played.

Now, lets see the cowboys disappoint me in the draft, end up bringing in manziel, sign some more questionable people and then JJ can complete his transition to Al Davis. Oh well, this means baseball is right around the corner. Pitchers and catchers should be reporting soon.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cam made a "career decision" with that fumble. Definitely showed that he was already beat at that moment.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best commercial was the baby Doritos. Worst commercial puppymonkeybaby

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cam Newton acted just like my 1 1/2 year old son does when you tell him "NO". He pouts and leaves the room.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
These guys are coddled so much, and made to feel like kings, its hard for them to realize they are not.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew Cam was going to pout like a BOY, he could not take the pressure of the big show. He will never win a superbowl just because he has no humility to except he is not superman. All Denver did was take away Cam's first read target and that is all it took to hold on to the ball to long, just like how Atlanta beat them. Yes he is black and yes he has a huge chip on his shoulder and I can't see that changing. Spade is a spade and those who picked Panthers maybe next year

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40