Freeze zone!

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy sheep shit! Looks like sub zero thru Sunday,big time wind ...hunker down,chili makin weekend

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep. We were going to head out ice fishing tomorrow, but that won't be a thing. I guess I'll just make some room in the beer fridge.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep great weekend to just hunker down, make some good food, drink some whisky, put some football on the tube and dink around the house/garage. I'm kind of looking forward to it to be honest after the last several weekends of being on the go.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not going to complain. 50 degrees at the end of December. Haven't needed to fire up the snow blower. The power isn't out. I'm going to be thankful to Heavenly Father for what He's given and what He hasn't. That said, I'm not going outside anymore than ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Traveling to Fargo this afternoon from Bismarck looks like crazy cold and windy and couple inches of snow I am sure it will be fun.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup not planning of doing much outside. Still not complaining though as it could be so much worse, like the 10in of snow Des Moines Iowa got. Go a new to me backup tractor 3pt snow blower (really could have used it last year) all hooked up a couple weeks ago, got 2 new LED lights on the back of cab and need to install 2 up front but still have one old light up front, danger of loosing power again shouldn't be a problem but I'm ready if needed. Good weekend to tinker on guns and ice fishing gear and clean garage, But I think we have basketball and soccer for the kids on Saturday.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brass-prep and musical scopes weekend I think.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice fishing tournament. Hub is set up and left heater on low. Going to be a cold bitch tomorrow. Crazy people driving pick ups on the ice here where boat’s where a couple weeks ago.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice fishing tournament. Hub is set up and left heater on low. Going to be a cold bitch tomorrow. Crazy people driving pick ups on the ice here where boat’s where a couple weeks ago.

I have a feeling that the turnout will be a little less than expected

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep the cold weather kept me from fishing today again. Smoked some cheese yesterday morning and the afternoon I ground up some deer/pork to make some sausage, seasoned, and overnight in fridge.. Stuffed today and just finishing the smoking. Vac seal tomorrow, who knows from there 🤔

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a feeling that the turnout will be a little less than expected
Nope if you don’t show you loose your spot. Cheapest spot to buy in this year was 4500.00 which is insane. Lake was packed today when I left my hub at noon. 552 teams this year.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure some will just pick up their bucket n go home.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guessing $4,500 someone uses it as a write off to charity. That's the only way I can see some things go like they do on auctions and such, granted there are those much wealthier than me too

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88