Why?

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get up early to hunt, drink a couple cups of coffee, no movement. Set up decoys then have to shit in the field. Much easier to do it before you leave but body doesnt cooperate. Never fails.
#findarockpile
#shoptowelsarethebesttp

campchef

Honored Member
I'm convinced it's a basic law of nature and it happens more often than not. Fishing, especially for salmon and ice fishing creates the most discomfort. Had a buddy who frequently crapped in a bucket in the ice house but, maybe I've done that once or twice myself.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m hunting only 6 miles from home this morning and already made the run home.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I've past the age of 30, every dump has been an emergency, and only shows up at the most inconvenient times. What happened to the time when holding it for a day or two was possible...like, "not now colon, I'm busy"

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
^ you must never had the walking cramps hoping with every step the brown snake wouldn't hop out of the hole... did that one quite a bit in college.....

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Oh the Golden Years. Some start early. Wait until when you crap a real turd you know something is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

:;:thumbsup

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve been haunted in such a fashion upon returning from abroad with hitchhiker bacterium who have overtaken my happy gut bacteria.

All I have to do is daily intake of a Kefir or two (or some such) and the good guys win in a few days.

I have shared this with a number of habitual e-dumpers and it worked for them too.

#guthealthmeansreplacingbadbugswithgoodbugs

- - - Updated - - -

ps
Kefir can’t assist with severe rum intake - no survivors - edumps are inevitable.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I shit in the same ditch on my way out bow hunting one year. Same thing when I work over nights. I wake up from my nap and nothing. Show up and work for ten minutes and I'm running.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had an episode about 3 1/2 miles out in the gulf on a kayak this week. Couldn't peddle all that way back...had to go overboard n feed the fish. Buddy yelled over to me "what the hell are you doing, you ok?"....I yelled "DONT COME OVER HERE!"

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
had an episode about 3 1/2 miles out in the gulf on a kayak this week. Couldn't peddle all that way back...had to go overboard n feed the fish. Buddy yelled over to me "what the hell are you doing, you ok?"....i yelled "dont come over here!"
chumin? :)

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mountain House will turn any wilderness hunt into an emergency situation. After a couple days of eating that goop, I won't even bother leaving camp for the first half hour after waking up. I can't count the number of times I've had to stop for a code brown 5 minutes into the morning hike!

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I came home from hunting one day, took off my coat, and the wife asked where is your shirt sleeve?...I was three miles from the truck and the roll of tp under the seat...

A few years back my father-in-law climbed up into his tree stand only to scramble back down a few minutes later. Apparently he went back for seconds on the corn the night before. Said he was glad a Warden didn't come check him because he was afraid he would have gotten a ticket for baiting...

Three old guys are sitting on the porch discussing things older guys discuss when one of them says I can't even sleep in anymore because every morning at 7 AM I have to get up and take a dump. The second guy says, well I got it worse than you. I have to get up at 6 AM every morning to take a dump. The third guy chimes in and says oh yeah, I have it worse than both of you. Every morning at 8:30 I pee and take a dump. The other two look at him and say why is that worse than us??? The third guy replies...because I don't wake up until 9!

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im sure we've all known that guy whos bibs were in the way during an outdoor E-dump and didn't realize it till he pulled em up.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There’s a pair of the Sitka suspenders that come with the timberline pants i left in the badlands last year. Were not worth saving

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
I truly feel for all you guys. The last 20 years or so I am on the throne within 10 minutes of when my feet hit the floor and thats it until the next day.

me 2, and it's a blessing... age has it's advantages...

i had a guy that worked for me many years ago out of ogalalla ne... he picked me up the first morning and was eating a c-store green chili burrito... i asked him if that was his regular breakfast and he said ya - keeps me regular... i asked him if he ever ate 2 - he said he did once and shit in the interstate 80 ditch...

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Im sure we've all known that guy whos bibs were in the way during an outdoor E-dump and didn't realize it till he pulled em up.

yep, been there

hell of a deal when you have to take a dump while wearing chest waders and you are in the dark . . .

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
During Hunter Safety Classes we always emphasize in the lesson about what to carry in your back or fanny pack, TOILET PAPER. Have a roll in my pickup as well as one in my pack.

On time while trying to decoy geese the urge hit. Headed to the pickup, not far away behind some trees and along the road. Just as I got there and was about to head to the trees to do my business a local farmer stops to visit. Friendly guy who wanted to visit about everything. Damn near s__t my pants before he decided he had something to do. '

Always carry the paper.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56