From Cold Water to Hot Water?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck we used to put ours cars on the railroad tracks and drive. We would let some air out of the tires once on the tracks. Secret is never touch the steering wheel.
Of course the trains that used those tracks only ran once a day and that was in the mornings.
Drove all the way to a town a few times and once the chief of police was waiting for us when we got to town. Told us never to do it again.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
lol - if only we'd had gocams as kids

- - - Updated - - -

and drones

on second hand - glad we didn't - our parents would have found out what nonsense we were up to

If I had a go cam as a kid I still wouldn't be able to walk or leave my room.

:;:smokin

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
And then......parents wonder why their children don't want them around....and then....30 somethings wonder why they aren't invited to the "parties" anymore....and then....old folks don't understand the young folks and vice versa. Youth is for doing dumb, yet exhilarating things BEFORE you grow up, take responsibility, and then realize......you've become your parents. Leave the kids alone to do kid stuff. The old nay sayer "Probable charges" mid-life crisis aficionados are just jealous they can't do that stuff anymore OR are invited to even be in the same crowd as these youngsters. Get over it!!!

you pretty well summed up Rule #11, Don't bother children when they are skateboarding.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 183
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84