Wentz to Colts

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If he does not do well he is done for. Good team, indoors, good defense and his old coach back. Writing is on the wall if he fails.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he fails I sure will feel bad for him. He will leave the game close to 30yrs old with a superbowl ring and at least 50 million in the bank.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
He just needs the right system again and with their excellent o-line and good running game he will have a lot more options to play-action it up. Hell, hes from north dakota and has the hard working gene and about to prove a lot of his haters wrong I hope..
After witnessing how the philthadelphia fans treated the vikes fans a few years back in the nfc championship; I'm just glad he got the hell outta that city and situation. That was most absolutely embarrassing for a city to do I would say.

Last edited:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Philly = cesspool of football. Why didn’t they draft a wide receiver last year? His receivers were slow and couldn’t catch. Not that he is perfect but the Eagles suck.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO he played so hard to compete - he had to put in 200% vs the other quarter backs. You couldnt see it but in reality that is what he was doing. He just cant let off the gas.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Philly = cesspool of football. Why didn’t they draft a wide receiver last year? His receivers were slow and couldn’t catch. Not that he is perfect but the Eagles suck.

Ummmmmm.....they did draft a WR. It was actually their first round pick..

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ummmmmm.....they did draft a WR. It was actually their first round pick..

Looks like they took a WR in the 1st, 5th, and 6th rds last year. Philly gave Wentz a huge extension a year early...just like the Rams did with Goff. Both franchises will literally pay for those moves with "dead" money for 3 years. Hope it works out for Wentz in Indy, but kinda think he is struggling with the area between the ears...that's the toughest thing to fix with a QB...if anyone can get Wentz back on track it will be Frank Reich. This trade is a blessing for Wentz...hope he takes advantage...Reich is a good man.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hard for me to get excited about the NFL but i hope he does really well there and next year i will watch a game or two of the colts. I finally quit watching the Viking (was a diehard) part time about 3 years ago and now have gotten over the need to watch them at all.

However Bison football just around the corner and i believe trey lance is history, and that is good (least i feel that way). Hated to think i would have to give up all football. db

Square_Hammer

Established Member
He was a beast before that injury. Some ppl just can't get it back after something that bad but I hope he does. To me after that injury it felt like he had the ptsd. Idk could be wrong. He beat my team pretty good first year and no not the viqueens or packqeers. lol

Last edited:

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish him well, ND doesn’t often get someone on the big stage, I hope he gets back to form!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a beast before that injury. Some ppl just can't get it back after something that bad but I hope he does. To me after that injury it felt like he had the ptsd. Idk could be wrong. He beat my team pretty good first year and no not the viqueens or packqeers. lol

I agree. Hopefully he gets over that and starts some running again. His ACL after surgery should be stronger than it was even pre-injury.

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe they'll even give him an offensive line so he doesn't have to run for his life the second the ball is snapped.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Instead of drafting Offensive linemen, or a receiver, they drafted a QB. The hand writing was on the wall. I'll bet he's Sooooo glad to get out of that shit hole. Let's see what he can do.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He set the bar high with his farewell letter. Did ND proud along with all of us. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82