Hearing aids

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much did those end up costing you?
I believe about $1250, they were a couple hundred cheaper thru the hearing place then just general retail online. My insurance covered the exam and the molds or at least the bill hasn't come yet ha.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grand Forks. Dr. Kevin Fire, Fire Audiology. Extremely knowledgeable and HONEST.
Friend went in and was evaluated. Dr. Fire asked "Do you think you need hearing aides?"
Friend said "my wife thinks I do". Dr. Fire asked "what do you think/". Friend said "not
really".
Dr. said "I agree not at the present time".
I do not know him personally, however he and I took our CC shooting test together a few years ago.

https://hearingnd.com/about-us/meet-the-team/

Serves Lakota also.

77Talladega

If you go through ND Vocational Rehabilitation, they can save you thousands on hearing aids if you need them to work.

Jim Simmers

Established Member
I'd double check with Blue cross just incase your policy has a hearing aid allowance. I'm going to call my BCBS # and confirm what their website says about our policy's hearing aid allowance. There is no mention about them being secondary provider or any indication that they won't pay. If not then it's straight up false advertising.
Medicare does not cover them. Medicare Advantage does. Just another perk.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grand Forks. Dr. Kevin Fire, Fire Audiology. Extremely knowledgeable and HONEST.
Friend went in and was evaluated. Dr. Fire asked "Do you think you need hearing aides?"
Friend said "my wife thinks I do". Dr. Fire asked "what do you think/". Friend said "not
really".
Dr. said "I agree not at the present time".
I do not know him personally, however he and I took our CC shooting test together a few years ago.

https://hearingnd.com/about-us/meet-the-team/

Serves Lakota also.
Wonder why wives can't grasp the idea of selective hearing..... :LOL:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93