Expedition Bigfoot

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bigfoot is just blurry, that's what scares me the most, a big blurry monster out there

Used to see them all the time, around 1AM. Coupla times per week.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I agree with Capt Ahab and Allen. I don't believe in Bigfoot. Between cameras everywhere (top of the highest mountain, bottom of the deepest ocean), we'd have seen something by now. Also, if we can find dinosaur bones, we should have found some definitive bigfoot bones by now.

Regarding aliens, I'm more on the fence, if for no other reason, it's hard to (mathematically) believe they DON'T exist. I've never seen anything. Never found crop circles, etc.

I guess, to speak to the religious aspect of aliens, I don't see why they couldn't exist in God's creation. There are plenty of critters we've discovered since the Bible was written, that weren't mentioned in the good book. Why would a living creature from outer space be heresy?

Why they would/could visit us is really no mystery. They could be millions of years behind or in front of us. Or, they could have no interest in us, mirroring my feelings about the Kardashians.

JMTC - Just My Two Cents...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honestly, I agree with Capt Ahab and Allen. I don't believe in Bigfoot. Between cameras everywhere (top of the highest mountain, bottom of the deepest ocean), we'd have seen something by now. Also, if we can find dinosaur bones, we should have found some definitive bigfoot bones by now.

Regarding aliens, I'm more on the fence, if for no other reason, it's hard to (mathematically) believe they DON'T exist. I've never seen anything. Never found crop circles, etc.

I guess, to speak to the religious aspect of aliens, I don't see why they couldn't exist in God's creation. There are plenty of critters we've discovered since the Bible was written, that weren't mentioned in the good book. Why would a living creature from outer space be heresy?

Why they would/could visit us is really no mystery. They could be millions of years behind or in front of us. Or, they could have no interest in us, mirroring my feelings about the Kardashians.

JMTC - Just My Two Cents...[/QUOTE]

Aliens are a bit of a different story. There is a good possibility that we are not the sole planet with intelligent(arguably) life out there. The part I struggle with is if they have come to visit as many times a people claim over the years, why they wouldn't have made some sort of communication with us. They would have to be arguably WAY more advanced/intelligent than us being they figured out advanced space travel and entering/leaving our atmosphere so well. The first few dumb ones should have crashed because of a difference in gravity on their planet(doubtful we'd have the exact same gravity level). If they were that advanced, they would likely know our dumb arses haven't got the ability to get to their planet. If we were in the same boat, we would have tried to talk to them at some point over a 50 plus year period. We can't leave well enough alone, but maybe they can? Maybe they are watching us like we do a fish aquarium. Who knows. At some point, you think they would get bored and mess with us enough to get recognized large scale.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe our world's governments has been in contact with them for 50 years or so.
Where did we get get some of our highly technical ideas from?
I don't trust our government to tell us the truth about anything.
They are finally admitting that aliens exist. That only took what 70 + years?

Hell they still won't release all of the Kennedy files on his assassination.

Last edited:

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
full-25828-135820-bigfoot.jpg

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

JMTC - Just My Two Cents...

"Aliens are a bit of a different story. There is a good possibility that we are not the sole planet with intelligent(arguably) life out there. The part I struggle with is if they have come to visit as many times a people claim over the years, why they wouldn't have made some sort of communication with us. They would have to be arguably WAY more advanced/intelligent than us being they figured out advanced space travel and entering/leaving our atmosphere so well. The first few dumb ones should have crashed because of a difference in gravity on their planet(doubtful we'd have the exact same gravity level). If they were that advanced, they would likely know our dumb arses haven't got the ability to get to their planet. If we were in the same boat, we would have tried to talk to them at some point over a 50 plus year period. We can't leave well enough alone, but maybe they can? Maybe they are watching us like we do a fish aquarium. Who knows. At some point, you think they would get bored and mess with us enough to get recognized large scale."

Well..........Ancient Aliens on History addresses many of these points....I don't know what I don't know. I find these subjects fascinating.

A couple weeks ago the Bigfoot show recorded an upright walking creature(?) on thermal imaging which did not emit a heat signature. Last night one researcher found two very odd long hairs. In actuality I'd prefer this all proven fake. If real, it blows the mind in a negative manner.

That is all.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me know when they find him.....then I'll watch. Is BowBoo in this one

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
That may very well be the most definitive answer on this topic that I have ever read. Period.

For the record, I completely agree.

For argument's sake, we are still finding new dinosaurs that we previously didn't know about.

My early years I had to do a persuasion speech on something....I chose "why aliens exist" (of course). So embarrassing, but whatever. Most impressive is that I garnered 3,600 views lol.

(31) Speech of Persuasion Aliens - YouTube

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cat,

I eschew group think and the hive mind: I get your premise and want you on my side if need be: As I'd prefer this all fake; I believe there's an amount of cognitive dissonance present on both sides of the topic. Per my knowledge CD hasn't been yet used by unwitting (or otherwise) communist sympathizers except on the show "Adam Ruins Everything". It's coming along with another Wuhan "emergency" (sorry for the tangent)

Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that arises when a personal belief, thought, or hope is directly contradicted by hard facts. There are 3 main ways to get rid of that discomfort: 1) change either the internal belief or the external reality, 2) logically justify why belief and reality don’t currently match up, and 3) ignore all facts that contradict your beliefs.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cat,

I eschew group think and the hive mind: I get your premise and want you on my side if need be: As I'd prefer this all fake; I believe there's an amount of cognitive dissonance present on both sides of the topic. Per my knowledge CG hasn't been yet used by unwitting (or otherwise) communist sympathizers except on the show "Adam Ruins Everything". It's coming along with another Wuhan "emergency" (sorry for the tangent--and I'll except any of my CG over child abuse).

Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort that arises when a personal belief, thought, or hope is directly contradicted by hard facts. There are 3 main ways to get rid of that discomfort: 1) change either the internal belief or the external reality, 2) logically justify why belief and reality don’t currently match up, and 3) ignore all facts that contradict your beliefs.

This was a required video for a public speaking class many, many years ago.

I had to pick a topic.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^Good job: Use Texas Rigged plastic worms for a good "thump" and fight. Also; sad/good you didn't have the multiple episodes of "Ancient Aliens" for reference.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Samsquatch could be out my office window right now, I wouldn't see him as the visibility has drifted to near zero on the high plain I sit semi daily.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your mocking and ridicule does not hurt my feelings you savagely hump with cavalier insensitivity directed at my feelings and the feelings of other marginalized similar feeling of like similarity. We vote!!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your mocking and ridicule does not hurt my feelings you savagely hump with cavalier insensitivity directed at my feelings and the feelings of other marginalized similar feeling of like similarity. We vote!!

I wish I knew what you said!

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems the samsquanch's like to hang out in trailer parks......

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Discovery Channel in five minutes. Holy shit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84