Twins on TV

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Want to watch the twins on TV. Live 600 miles away but somehow I’m in the viewing area lol. So it’s blacked out any time it’s on espn or mlb etc. so I wanted to buy whatever is needed to watch them. Can’t find anything. Any dish packages for mlb say they’re blacked out for me. Bally sports north looks like they no longer carry the twins. Wtf?

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bally sports has Twins Live pregame on now. Game vs Royals 7Pm Direct TV

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bally sports has Twins Live pregame on now. Game vs Royals 7Pm Direct TV
I thought that they had it but when I looked on their site it only showed the lynx,wolves and wild so I was confused as hell

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, bullshit being so far away but that’s how they make their money

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I signed up for the free 7 day trial and got that set up and logged in. And it now tells me my local MLB team is unavailable on ballys + lol. This is whacked

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m watching the Twins right now on Bally. From what I’ve heard, Bally will finish out the year with the Twins but next year is up in the air.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I subscribe to MLB Audio which gives me every game, Twins or otherwise, in my earbuds. I've listened to 99.98% of the games whilst doing other things....Caught 2 innings of a game on TV in a hotel in MPLS while we were passing through. No blackout for audio.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yawn....growing up we kids lived for the twins,collected bb cards from .05 bubble gum packages...knew all players by name,great times,today with teams,this team kneeling couple years back

twinkees got knocked down a few notches,cant name one outstanding player or otherwise any player,they lost they're zing...but that's my take

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I've read, the MLB app, MLBTV, whatever won't work since you're in their local market and it'll be blacked out (have read some things that a VPN may allow you to get around that but I'm no help there). Read something that Iowa has like 6 teams blacked out, idiotic that MLB allows that to happen. Probably why you're seeing that Bally doesn't carry them on their website is because they don't have the streaming rights for the games, only TV. So more or less, you need a TV subscription. Cable, Directv, or Fubo streaming are probably your best bets. I signed up for Fubo this spring, it's decent. The whole situation is f'd up though.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I've read, the MLB app, MLBTV, whatever won't work since you're in their local market and it'll be blacked out (have read some things that a VPN may allow you to get around that but I'm no help there). Read something that Iowa has like 6 teams blacked out, idiotic that MLB allows that to happen. Probably why you're seeing that Bally doesn't carry them on their website is because they don't have the streaming rights for the games, only TV. So more or less, you need a TV subscription. Cable, Directv, or Fubo streaming are probably your best bets. I signed up for Fubo this spring, it's decent. The whole situation is f'd up though.
What I think happened to ballys is they bought the rights then dropped em. They dropped several one of which was the Dbacks. They’re on bankruptcy so crazy stuff going on

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this is BS greed!! I used to be able to watch the Braves free on WTBS and then with more technology, I had to pay for it. All this streaming shit is gonna end up costing everyone more and more. We have the technology to watch the games on our phones, but at what price?

Oh, and the local blackout is complete BS, too. Years ago I went round and round with DirectTV cause they'd blackout the Vikings games. This was before the local channels were offered on DirecTV. And right now....CBS is fueding with DirectTV and its been shut off for a month!!! Fn greedy bastards!

The technology is here. We could watch any game on the planet, but the big companies want to squeeze every dime they can out you 1st. Even the popular TV channels are all offering an App to watch their premium content.

Oh, and just when you think you got the right combination of streaming services, apps, cable, or satellite, THEYLL CHANGE IT AND WANT MORE $$$$

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s amazing, they can not beat KC…..I think the royals have won like 25 games this year and it seems like 19 of em were against the Twins. Slight exaggeration but not by damn much

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88