Votes: 11 26.8%
  • August 13th

Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
It that time of year again…time to plan the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual NDA JBMF gathering.
KDM has graciously offered to host the event again this year. The possible dates for the event are the weekends of July 23[SUP]rd[/SUP], July 30[SUP]th [/SUP], August 13[SUP]th[/SUP]
The main event will take place within the pristine blue/green algae waters of Lake Ashtabula in mid-central Barnes county just a half a beer north of Valley city. The exact time is to be determined however in past years it is sometime in the a.m. of the Saturday of the event.
Friday evening preceding the event is reserved for a meet and greet at Fort KDM.

If there are any questions comments or opinions in general reply to this topic or PM myself or KDM…

#$%^&>

Keep in mind this is not a “Tournament” it is a get together/gathering there is no fee to attend this get together, however if any prizes or fishing incentives are distributed they would be purely on a donation only basis.
With that being said if anyone would like to donate please PM martinslanding or KDM…thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have never once done a bullhead tourny, nor have i ever intentionally tried to catch bullheads but do we bring boats to this thing? fish from shore? are we camping out a KDM's place im a newbie that wants to hang out with the cool kids, someone please guide me!

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't vote on any date right now. I know I have a few weddings in july.

figure it out ;)

- - - Updated - - -

i have never once done a bullhead tourny, nor have i ever intentionally tried to catch bullheads but do we bring boats to this thing? fish from shore? are we camping out a KDM's place im a newbie that wants to hang out with the cool kids, someone please guide me!

There will be a rules meeting scheduled at a later date to hammer out all the finite details. In short though yes you can use a boat , yes you can fish from shore, in most years there have been room available in boats, Bullheads are the primary target however generally there are prizes in most fish categories..and yes you are welcome to stay at Fort KDM

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
This sounds fun. Is there a bullhead fry after? I've heard they're tasty but have never ventured to try them

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
holy crap...yes 2016...how did I miss a whole year....just making sure everyone is awake this morning...clearly not :eek:

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
bring the thug in your avatar, it should keep the kids in line

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This has ALWAYS been a great time and a fantastic opportunity to put a face to the avatars. Lots of room for folks in my AC'd shop, parking for campers, boats, etc. Last year was a prime rib dinner for $12 a plate, so do we want to do that again. Last year I did it in my smoker and I thought it was fantastic, but maybe the peanut gallery can chime in and give a non-biased report. Friday pre-game as always and you can show up whenever on Friday, Saturday Main Event, followed by the Sunday "Toast Plate" Breakfast. I have chickens and they are NOT house broken, so if you want to bring your dogs, PLEASE keep that in mind. I have enough trouble with the neighbor dogs killing my birds. Thank You!!! Grills will be available to burn whatever meat you would like and I usually reserve the rooms in the house for the ladies or couples. I would prefer that if you are going to enjoy some adult beverages that you plan on staying here as law enforcement is always well aware of the event and they live just down the road from me. As far as the rules, you guys figure that out. I'm usually cooking and getting things ready for the after fest shinanigans. LOL!!

No daycare on site, but I may be able to talk my daughter into babysitting for a modest fee. She's 12 and just passed her babysitting course taught by the VC chamber of commerce.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey V. This one might warrant being a "Sticky Thread". Just a thought.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
July 23 rd and 30th are during the state fair, you giving them a run for the money?? lol...

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh man im excited to draw one of the tags! Come on babay!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84