NDA Jedi Bullhead Master

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep us in the loop.....and fudge...I don't know about there...but its windy here out west.....

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just fired up the smoker to add these....................... Last nights pre-game was a blast. SDMF, Mr. Nice, Kickemup84, Martinslanding, Fargocatman, Guywhofishes, Galwhofishes, Catwalker, 7mmshooter, silage1, KDM, and combined wives had grilled venison, tuna, and steak to kick off this years event. LOTS of lies, stories, and challenges were discussed and many an adult beverage was consumed. The fleet has left the harbor and is currently about ready to flail the water to a froth in and effort to locate, do battle with, and subsequently subdue the willey BULLHEAD!! Well I need to get cookin'!!!

Prime Rib001.jpgPrime Rib003.jpg

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good update KDM..might fine feast you have there....I'm sure you gonna be the master of grillin'...keep those hillybiilles fishermen in line and take no prisoners.....lol

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Starting off well. Forgot to take transom strap off. Took 1 off, then DirtyMike distracted me with me beer. I blame him.

Luckily, no damage, even tho we almost pulled er right back up on shore with the trailer.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Starting off well. Forgot to take transom strap off. Took 1 off, then DirtyMike distracted me with me beer. I blame him.

Luckily, no damage, even tho we almost pulled er right back up on shore with the trailer.

Oh man V, that stinks! :;:smokin

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
And here I thought I wouldn't fit in with these big time fisherpersons

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The finished product.......................................doesn't look toooo bad. The fleet has returned intact with a few bullheads in tow. Time to eat, or weigh in, or eat, or maybe continue drinking and the rest will work itself out. (Ringing the Triangle)

Prime rib done004.jpg

Prime rib done010.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sitting out at the camp ground waiting for.hot.dogs to get done. Wish I was eating that prime rib looks.excellent kdm.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gonna have to try and make it next year...that looks good KDM, had to house sit this weekend. Got my 4 wheeler running today.buzzed around on that...needs good running to get carbon build up out........so...whats the tale on bullheads, how many did those so called expert fisherman that showed up get......

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
would have loved to make the pilgrimage, and will try in the future... nothing better than putting faces with names and making some more like minded friends...

looks like you guys are being well taken care of on the food end... i'm sure the refreshment side is also covered... something tells me if this event gets bigger, a guy could make a buck on aluminum by sunday morning...

have fun all, and safe travels home...

anyone giving complimentary breathalyzers b4 everyone heads out in the morning???

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'll 3rd that. Thanks a bunch KDM. Great food. Great people. Was awesome meeting everyone. Can't wait 'til next year.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another awesome weekend pictures of the weigh in are in the hands of the host...amongst all the commotion only one camera was used...overall weights were down this year...we'll blame the wind on that...however the lake did not disappoint everything from beautiful brindles to delicious gills, perch, smallies and even an eye or two. It was an excellent experience with great food and great people thank you again for opening Fort KDM to the wayward band of bullhead jedi wannabe masters in training

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88