NDA Jedi Bullhead Master

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were you over Minot night before last?

Yep!! We hit about 2/3 rds of Minot City. Hope we went over your house tikka. Then we had one of the pressure indicators break during the flight and we had to put'er down to try to fix it. NO GO!! We offered to hit Minot again next week, but the city of Minot said "No Spray" during the fair, so we are out of business. Not our call!! Hope we did enough damage to make next week at least bearable. Good Luck out there.........We Tried!!!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
enjoy guys, I will be trolling for some walters in the big girl, also known as Sacajawea just to be clear

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Say Kirk , if you throw some of these together for Jedi could you put shade umbrella's on them . That'd be good , K'bye :

Last time I was in Sturgis the campground we stayed at was Glencoe. This would be PERFECT, especially if the umbrella was able to be replaced by a metal pole.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
KD,

I thought about giving y'all an obscene gesture as you passed over the Boy's Ranch but decided I didn't want a wrench to pass through my roof. Also, is that black mist cool? "It" seemed a bit larger this morning with no difference in house temp. Back a couple years ago I used to cuss you guys as I had to dedicate a patrol to a damn PL3 130. A roster is a delicate thing which doesn't enjoy a surprise.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_0923.jpg

Svnmag, you making the pilgrimage or are you gonna be a slipjack?

Last edited:

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep!! We hit about 2/3 rds of Minot City. Hope we went over your house tikka. Then we had one of the pressure indicators break during the flight and we had to put'er down to try to fix it. NO GO!! We offered to hit Minot again next week, but the city of Minot said "No Spray" during the fair, so we are out of business. Not our call!! Hope we did enough damage to make next week at least bearable. Good Luck out there.........We Tried!!!!

11738125_10207176434193443_6115665594393053646_n.jpg

You hit us good. came over me twice...

Neighbor said bugs rained on his deck from overhead tree that night.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not exactly our target species. Have you noticed a drop in the skeeter annoyance factor??

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe next year SD. Life is a mess right now and I'm lucky enough to get a re-set button I'll be able to hit soon. I do appreciate it though and will be with you guys in heart. I'm not guaranteeing next year either, as I'm actually a bit of a boring recluse and sort of enjoy being creepy guy in the basement. For instance, I like the fact there is zero way for you to really KNOW whether or not I'm naked.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's what we like to hear. Have a great weekend. We here will talk bad about you. (Grin)

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe next year SD. Life is a mess right now and I'm lucky enough to get a re-set button I'll be able to hit soon. I do appreciate it though and will be with you guys in heart. I'm not guaranteeing next year either, as I'm actually a bit of a boring recluse and sort of enjoy being creepy guy in the basement. For instance, I like the fact there is zero way for you to really KNOW whether or not I'm naked.

True is this, we don't even know if you are a chick, or gay, or fat, or just an 11yr old transvestite. I have often thought maybe you live in a old cabin, make your own breakfast meat, ghost write non fiction novels, and possibly have been known to cuddle with kittens.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
True is this, we don't even know if you are a chick, or gay, or fat, or just an 11yr old transvestite. I have often thought maybe you live in a old cabin, make your own breakfast meat, ghost write non fiction novels, and possibly have been known to cuddle with kittens.

My guess is superhero. Can't reveal identity.

"SuperMag"

I left a play-on-words joke open there didn't I ...

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is superhero. Can't reveal identity.

"SuperMag"

I left a play-on-words joke open there didn't I ...

He may even me Caitlyn , the cat loving superhero :

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like it's going to be a little windy tomorrow and not just from all the hot air from the participants. 20mph west winds should keep the mosquitos busy anyway.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member

He may even me Caitlyn , the cat loving superhero :
svnmag is a busty black woman. I nailed it! Had her pegged a long time ago.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34