Founding Member
Founding Member
the_real_reasons_the_baltimore_riots_broke_out_540.jpg

*cough cough*

Vollmer u made this happen yet?

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn I wish I could attend. It would be nice to put some faces with the names. Having a broken foot and crutches really puts a damper on things.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have 19 that want the prime rib dinner so far. Get your order in pretty quick here as we have to get the meat ordered. No need to have prime rib as there will be other fixin's like chicken, burgers, and such. Should be a good time. I'm starting to get fired up about it!!!

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
a week from today the pre-party Friday night meet and greet will commence... Saturday 07/18/2015 fishing will start at 11:00am (please show up at least an hour early if possible) at Sundstroms Landing at Ashtabula

There will be a pre-game open BBQ event the Friday before for those who would like to get a jump on the weekend. I have one gas and one charcoal grill so bring a grill if you can and whatever meats you want to burn. My back deck makes for a great place to meet and greet as well as enjoy a few blue num nums or some home made schnapps (That's your que Zman). I have plenty of sleeping room in my A/C'd shop for the guys as the gals who attend will get the house. I have about an acre of parking for campers, boats, and vehicles, but we'll have to kind of work together to keep the bigger rigs accessible. If it rains, we will just have to move everything inside the shop and continue on. Sunday morning breakfast will be served to those who survive. It's going to be a great weekend!

List of participants for the fishing event only from paging through the thread:

DirtyMike

Colonel Angus(past Jedi Master)

Kickemup

Vollmer

You(maybe)

SDMF (maybe)

Guywhofishes

Galwhofishes (past Jedi Master)

Fargocatman

Enslow (maybe)

Martinslanding

... so of those coming from the western side have stated they may have room if anyone else is interested? I did not see any confirmations from the SD gang???

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might be there Friday. Waiting on confirmation from my liver. I've been a dick to him the past couple weeks.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We just ordered the Prime Rib. I'm going to try cooking it in the smoker this year. From what I've heard, it should be fantastic. The other pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. It's going to be a real fun weekend!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 133
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 47