NDA Jedi Bullhead Master

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
lots of new members since this topic was started...we need to lock down a date for the rules/planning/BS meeting preferably in Fargo or Valley City area...KDM? got any dates in mind that might work?

Whatever you guys work out will be fine with me. I'm rigidly flexible on dates, times, and locations for this.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was referencing the pre bullhead meetup. I want to visit fort kdm

We can have one of the rules meetings at Fort KDM if you guys want to. The deck isn't as "Romantic" as a noisy bar, but the grill works and the critters won't mind too much if we sit out there and have a few blue num nums. If that is what folks want to do, just let me know and I'll kick out a few dates that will work assuming Friday night or Saturday night as being the prefered days.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
one idea bounced around in the past is a winter event focused more on the western members, possible an ice fishing gathering on Audubon might me something for NDA to consider as a great meet&greet opportunity

I typically have my sleeper up on audubon in the beginning of the season so that sounds like a great idea. Plus there's a couple bars/hotels in that area that could be used.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well Boys, Mama KDM wants to do a prime rib dinner for the Saturday post event. First of all, how many are planning on attending and who would want to partake in the dinner?? The cost would be $12 per plate. There would be about a pound of prime rib and whatever sides folks bring. I'm pretty sure there will be sweet corn as we have lots of that in the freezer and probably some type of roll or bread. Just sing out here so we can get a fair to middlin' guess on how much meat to order. Thanks Guys, this thing is starting to rev up.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd go but I've been told I'm painfully awkward to hang out with. I basically say nothing the entire time. I never sit and only stand, typically at the back/rear of the gathering. I hold my can of beer high and firmly against my sternum the entire time. I'm a little overweight, and sorta hunched over. I sport some really ratty facial hair. I laugh at inappropriate times and raise my upper lip and head slightly when doing so (think bevis). My eyes are always wide open and I basically never smile. I'm still wearing my first pair of cowboy boots, a pair of dusty wranglers, and my free John Deere cap (complete with tightly curved bill). I've never set foot on a farm/ranch BUT pulled straight Bs in all my high school shop classes! Meh, maybe I will come......we'll see I guess

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope you come. You can give social pointers to guywhodoessomethingnobodyunderstands.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope you come. You can give social pointers to guywhodoessomethingnobodyunderstands.

Hmmm. Maybe I will. Weird yet confident individuals tend to be very entertaining

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK, so I have 5 takers on the Prime Rib Dinner so far. Lots of leftovers for me I guess.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Put me down for 1. That doesn't mean I'll be there, it's not 15min before I'm supposed to be there so it's too far ahead to plan but I'll pay for one just in case. (grin)

fargocatman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy shneikies did i almost miss out on this. Put me down for 1. Thanks kickemup for texting me and letting me know this website existed. As for the chickens, no need to lock em up, they are way to fast to catch after a bunch of frosty cans

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84