A**holes on Bisman!!

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I found an item on Bisman the other day and called the guy and told him I was interested in purchasing it from him. So we arranged a meet up for the next day. Well I drove to Bismarck (100 miles) and tried to contact the guy but he would not answer my calls or texts. Waited as long as I could before having to head home, spent about 21/2 hours waiting around. Drove home rather PO'D because I wasted my time and gas. Watched the add last night and today, still active, still no reply to calls or texts. Now I see tonight it's sold. If the guy would have had it sold that's fine, just tell me. Makes me wish Bisman had a user rating system like ebay. Really pi**es me off!:mad:

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sucks they would do that knowing you were travelling a distance.

Nothing wrong with telling the second buyer "I've got someone coming to look at it and if they don't take it, I'll call you back".

I've done that a few times.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love it when you're trying to sell something, I clearly state the price and no trades. I've been offered shitty guns, a dirt bike, even misc. tools that they couldn't explain (pretty sure they were stolen).

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would say the best way to put this plan in motion is to bombard the Contact Us section of BisMan with polite requests to add a feedback feature. I just did

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hell post his number and item, I'm sure we could all give him a call at all hours of the day to find out if its still for sale. :;:muahaha

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya dinks everywhere. On the other hand I advertised the grandkids play set a couple weeks ago and it sold in five minutes. An actual five minutes. I got right back on and put a big sold on the add. Still getting calls, "do you still have the play set?" The people who did buy it were from Lincoln and absolutely great people.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love it when you're trying to sell something, I clearly state the price and no trades. I've been offered shitty guns, a dirt bike, even misc. tools that they couldn't explain (pretty sure they were stolen).

I pretty much avoid Bisman now, just a few parts and things here and there. A few too many calls from out-of-state phone numbers asking, "is it full auto?" NO, AND I WILL NOT SELL IT TO YOU. If I have a firearm to part with I now stick to selling to people I know or shipping to an FFL in another state.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pretty much avoid Bisman now, just a few parts and things here and there. A few too many calls from out-of-state phone numbers asking, "is it full auto?" NO, AND I WILL NOT SELL IT TO YOU. If I have a firearm to part with I now stick to selling to people I know or shipping to an FFL in another state.

Full auto? Wow is there a lot of idiots right now.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a douchebag that doesn't know common courtesy, I'd fill his inbox with some nasty comments myself for making me waste my time like that.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya dinks everywhere. On the other hand I advertised the grandkids play set a couple weeks ago and it sold in five minutes. An actual five minutes. I got right back on and put a big sold on the add. Still getting calls, "do you still have the play set?" The people who did buy it were from Lincoln and absolutely great people.

I sold a lowrance a few weeks back that went almost immediately. I posted the add and hadn't even set my phone down from posting it and it rang. Guy asked if I still had it, told him I just posted it, he said he'd take it. I was pretty surprised. I've bought and sold a fair amount of stuff on bisman, most with good experience. Granted when selling you have to deal with a few jacka**es but that's just part of selling

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I paid cash for an 18 foot Skeeter that had a mislabeled motor and was offset by 1 inch rendering the boat useless. I called the guy back after two hours of owning the boat and he says "the money is already spent, you deal with it." He wouldn't answer his phone and said the boat is perfect upon receiving my cash, who test drives a boat after you run it with muffs on? I guess I will now. Paul Lock from Minot, anyone know this substandard human?

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm curious... what technically does that mean and how would it happen?

In the ad it had 150 stickers on a Honda 4 stroke, I was combining so I sent the spousal unit to pay the guy and pick it up(mistake) turned out to be a 225 Honda and the boat is only rated for a 150. She put it in the river within 2 hours of purchase and it leaned hard to the right ass end so he's getting served, like that will do anything but there are ways to get his gov't payments sent to me so I might get the last laugh. The dude I bought it from is 55 years old, you'd think he wouldn't hose over a lady with two small kids but he turned out to be a total douche. So now the boat sits in my shop waiting for the court date.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I paid cash for an 18 foot Skeeter that had a mislabeled motor and was offset by 1 inch rendering the boat useless. I called the guy back after two hours of owning the boat and he says "the money is already spent, you deal with it." He wouldn't answer his phone and said the boat is perfect upon receiving my cash, who test drives a boat after you run it with muffs on? I guess I will now. Paul Lock from Minot, anyone know this substandard human?

Was the price of the boat to good to be true?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
It said 225 on the ad description my brother asked me about its rating, if this is the same one on bisman a month ago. The pics showed 150 though, I told him to stay away.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33