A Woman Walks Into a Bar

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your going to illegally own a wild animal, probably don't be an idiot and bring it to a bar for attention. It sounds like even after she was asked to leave she still walked around with it for a bit and then tried to evade authorities when they were looking for her and the coon. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
BBJ I had the 14 shots in the stomach. They laid this Circle like a clock on your stomach to keep the shots spread out. The clinic was closed on the week-end so I had to get them at the hospital. At the hospital I got the world's dumbest nurse. That day was the 7:00 o'clock position. You shoukd be able to move an inch left or right, buy not this idiot. Jab jab jab pop right through the appendix scar. Swelled up and turned black and blue.
The worst part of those shots was the serum. They take out two vials. One vial is liquid and one is powder. They fill the syring with the liquid then shoot that into the vial of powder. Then they shake it up and it's like those old baby foods in thickness. When they stick that heavy needle in is bad enough, but that oatmeal like serum doesn't dissipate for about four hours. It raises a bump the size of a half dollar on your stomach for hours.

Bobkat

Established Member
I sure hope I never have to get rabbies shots
I’ve had em after a couple of pit bull encounters. The modern vaccine is easy compared to the ordeal that Prairie went through. Now it just one injection a week, tiny needle in the arm like any modern vaccine. They cost me $100.00 a shot, though you would think Medicare or insurance would pay. If not, you’d have hunk the PITBULL owner would pay but she skipped the country back to Phoenix. Oh well, better to be sure.

Bobkat

Established Member
If your going to illegally own a wild animal, probably don't be an idiot and bring it to a bar for attention. It sounds like even after she was asked to leave she still walked around with it for a bit and then tried to evade authorities when they were looking for her and the coon. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
It’s possible she didn’t know the law and just thought it would be kinda cool to bring the cute little beastie in and show it around. From a few comments I’ve heard about this, it seems a lot of people weren't aware of it either. I guess I’d give her a break on it, a warning if I were the judge.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67