Again?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any property owner with a 2024 real estate valuation increase of 10 percent or more and $3,000 or more from the prior year’s assessed value will be receiving the notices. The city stresses the notices are not tax estimates but statements of the current market value of the property as determined by the city.

Property valuations are annually adjusted based on prior year sales of comparable properties in Bismarck. Other reasons for an adjustment may include properties with a new structure, remodel, structure addition, situations involving the expiration of an exemption, or any combination of the above.

Property taxes are such a scam.

jdfisherman

Founding Member
Founding Member
"You need to pay me a percentage of the value of your house, but I get to tell you how much your house is valued at", followed by "I need 10% more tax revenue, so everyone's house is now worth 10% more"

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's our own fault. We had a chance to rid ourselves of this scheme and voted to say, "no thanks may I have another".

And yet the opportunity presents itself again to tell our money hungry government to shove it. We shall see what happens. Too many people can't think for themselves. They want government to control them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84