An NDA Shop

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
hat1front.jpg
hat2front.jpg
lsfront.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Colors are not set in stone. That choice will obviously be up to V-man. This is just to show the differences in placement and size.

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regardless the top colors, make the bottom of the hat bill black so as to reduce glare.

- - - Updated - - -

The wife needs a Nodakangler low thread count wet t shirt

Why would he ship the T-shirts wet? They'll be heavier and cost more to mail.

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would go for t-shirt and can coozie. I would like to see what they look like. Stickers are cheap enough, I would throw them in with any order cuz they're cheap advertising. Maybe even offer a Premium Membership where for example you upgrade your membership for fifty bucks and get a t-shirt, hat, and coozie?

jlwentz

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have and embroidery and heat press shop. You could order embroidered shirts and hats in smaller numbers without higher costs. You could just do a few, post them and see if they sell. Heat press is a bit more expensive if you don't order in larger quantities. I would certainly be interested in helping you get a few made up. My email is 3bigskyembroidery@gmail.com or 406-433-7679 to talk to one of us ladies.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool hat but I have to leave the oak leaf for officers O-4 and above. I was just a mediocre enlisted man.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
The guy we get our shirts through has a light tan and Carolina blue shirt available. They're nice on the water.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jlwentz told me she had a hard time finding this thread because she kept clicking on a thread with scantily clad women. That's internet done right boys! Thumbs Up

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see no one has mentioned anvils.

Last edited:

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll buy a T shirt and some coozies for the pontoon. We picked up 4 coozies at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Bar in the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas in February, but I need more for a real party. I'd also contribute to jig4pig's T shirt for his wife's wet T shirt contest if he'll post pics!!!

jlwentz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha....how much time spent searching for the scantily clad women Brian Renville? I like this thread better. ;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33