Audubon

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weather permitting I plan on driving down to Audubon Saturday morning. Probably drag the boat with and Ill have room if anybody want to wet a line. Plan is to use creek chubs and other bait to target large Northerns along the rocks by North Arm. Plenty of smallmouth and walleye down there too. If anyone wants to hop in the truck let me know

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
If my kiddo didn't have a basketball game in Minot at 11:00 I'd be all over that.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might be down all day depending how fishing is. How did you do last weekend when you went down

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I guess it was really good once you found em. They were killing it by the N Lake bridge. Me and the kiddos caught 1 just tooling around, mapping safe routes and playing with new electronics. They dropped the chance of rain in that area to only 20% now, so that's optomistic. I'll maybe head down after bball game.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had boat packed and hitch before wife woke up. My buddy was pulling up and turns out my wife was feeling very I'll this morning. So I stayed to help with our 16 month old. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to Audubon or buffalo lodge

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the walleye population is down quite a bit. Not saying one couldn't do good, but there sure is a ton of 2-5 pound pike.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77