Best boat shoes

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ok - wait just one cotton-picking minute.

Your mom and you mom-in-law always at house?... And you are there too - not fishing, but there - with two top tier baby wranglers.

Throw me a bone here.

If he leaves and has fun it will come back to bite him in the ass 5 years 13 days from now as they never forget any thing ever. So i can see the long game he is playing....... I under stand

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camouflage crocs let me sing the praises of these little beauties...

1 comfort
2 easy on
3 easy off
4 comfy
5 water? What water
6 minimal sunburnt foot surface
7 sooo comfortable
8 they float

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
1fb6386480beb715df204abc96920858.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

They got the little man all day long, I feel guilty making them take him all night too. So we hang out, smile, fart and drink some milk.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
so are you the drinking the milk or farting because i would find it hard to smile

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
All kidding aside, since this thread has nothing to do with shoes any longer... DM will never say "whew, I'm glad I didn't spend those days with my son..."

And for THAT... I respect him.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was expecting a thread about shoes to be nothing but female entries!! Nancy's! Pick the one other pair of shoes you own in the closet and go fishing. Case closed. You are welcome.#$%^&>:;:muahaha

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight, to catch fish I need a big sparkly boat, at least 4 full color HD graphs, expensive lightweight highly sensitive rods and now special f**King shoes to wear in my boat? ;:;rofl
Just gotta get me a new pair of shoes and the walleyes will be jumping in the boat#$%^&>

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
[QUOTE The DOWN SIDE is the reflection in the graph screen. I hate that but can' wear dark shirts. Maybe that's why people fish in black shirts?[/QUOTE]

My god, you really do hate the sun. Don't you have a "visor" on the Jumbotron to reduce the sun glare?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight, to catch fish I need a big sparkly boat, at least 4 full color HD graphs, expensive lightweight highly sensitive rods and now special f**King shoes to wear in my boat? ;:;rofl
Just gotta get me a new pair of shoes and the walleyes will be jumping in the boat#$%^&>

No you have it all wrong you need a piece of shit boat with a motor that takes a half hour to get started and holds the dock up. A rod you found in the ditch you duct tape together. A comador 64 screen you drew a picture of a walleye on. The shoes need to come from a bum you kicked the shit out of who was sleeping on the street corner and you took his last Chuck wagon he just dug out of the dumpster for lunch. That there is the only fair and ethical way to go fishing and catch walleye. You see you won't keep any because only the high dollar good equipment using ass holes keep fish. They even have the audacity to use electric ya I know fucking electric knives to clean the 4 pound fully full of eggs female walleyes they put in the sparkly boat live Wells.....

KiYi

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crocs beach line boat shoes. Not available in states. Ordered from Ebay and shipped from overseas but only took a couple weeks. $45. Check them out.c1.jpg

Attachments

Crocs.jpg
Last edited:

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a pair of Teva water shoes that are fantastic. You can wear the heal portion down and use the shoe like a slipper/moccasin, when you up first thing in the morning getting the gear loaded/ready, or wear it up and just slip into the shoe. Elastic drawstrings so you don't have to tie the shoelaces. They are basically a running show full of mesh so the water runs out & keeps the sand from getting in. Zero sunburned skin on your feet, much like sandals.

They are super lightweight. I can pop down into the water when loading/unloading the boat on the ramp and be dry within 20mins as I drive down the highway or boat away to the first fishing spot.

Water shoes are much better than Crocs, sandals, etc.813l+sMk68L._UX395_.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crocs beach line boat shoes. Not available in states. Ordered from Ebay and shipped from overseas but only took a couple weeks. $45. Check them out.20171124_195714.jpg

No offense KiYi, but Holy Cow, those are gay!! Espresso colored crocs boat shoes, with leather laces. Isn't this what Rob Halford (Judas Priest) wears?

Barefoot is lookin' better and better all the time. Heck, I might cut the boots off my waders, so I can go barefoot there too!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
2 pair of tennis shoes, one for boat and one pair of dry ones for the ride home if I need them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
gay

- - - Updated - - -

oops - I hadn't seen jaykay's gayness reference up a couple threads or I wouldn't have used that term

oh well

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93