best iphone 6 case for fishing?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
if anyone gets a call from a perch at devils, tell the sumbich i want my phone back... or if you clean a 15# eye and find it, please return it...

johnr, mean people suck...

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd try the life proof my last otterbox seems to scratch a lot more than ones I had before. Even the guy at ATT said they aren't as good anymore.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
[h=2]Lifeproof Nüüd Phone Case
$89.99, www.lifeproof.com[/h]
Lifeproof%20phone%20case.jpg

I have an iPhone, and like almost everyone these days, it does almost everything for me—including being a backup camera when I’m out fishing. The catch is I can’t stand phone cases. Most of them are bulky and destroy what your elegant, slim smartphones are supposed to be. The Lifeproof Nüüd is one of the smallest, least intrusive cases you can own. With literally nothing covering the phone screen, it's still completely waterproof, because the case is gasketed directly to the edge of the glass. I’ve written about the merits of this case before, but they were reinforced when I took an extended swim recently white-water rafting. I had left my phone in my pocket while trying to “surf” a wave on my local river. I flipped my boat, lost my wedding band, scrapped the hell out of my shins and arms, all while trying to get to shore. I was in the water for a good long time, and my phone was absolutely fine. I have also dropped my phone multiple times on hard surfaces from about waist level with no damage whatsoever.
Cons: If you use headphones a lot—I don’t—the plug is a bit cumbersome. It is fairly expensive too but worth every penny, in my opinion.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67