Bigger idiot, lunker or eyexer?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
:;:stirthepot:;:deadhorse;:;popcorn:mad:;:;banghead:;:duel:;:thumbsup;:;boozer

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’ve gotten a few negative reps during my time here…always anonymously, which is a shame because I would gladly meet with that person over a cold beer so I could shake their hand and congratulate them personally for being the biggest pussy ever.
:;:cheers

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy a good rash of reps.
I was negative rep’d for laughing, typing lol to a svnmag reply. Haha just laughing set in motion a set of crybaby emotions. svn always brings a snicker to the conversation. But, fuck.. right?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm really bummed that camper had to put eye in this thread, I don't think that man has ever lost his cool. I consider his post to be luke warm compared to my ramblings but I kept most of those rambling to a few threads and only resorted to name calling when others felts the same towards me. Funny thing is the liberals and the left leaning fence riders are the ones complaining because they don't like what I have to say. Its like deja vu all over again The general consensus here is I have not done anything wrong and if you want to hear some really political opinions check out the dapl thread the covid thread is kindergarten compared to that one and not once did i ever bash anyone for speaking thier mind about what was going on. I might have expressed the beating a dead horse emoji once or twice but I never condemned or made as fuss about members here who disliked what was being done down there. I am not looking to debate on that subject I am only showing the liberal/left leaning fence riders who are complaining about how I interact with certain members. I grew up in a time where name calling was acceptable, johnr told me to tone it down on the brashness and I think I found a happy medium.
And finally I have to make a confession I just love to piss people off sometimes, especially when those people support a liberal pedophile.
Don't compare me to anyone here I make my own path, comparing me to eye is wrong for he is a good hearted man who has never intentionally tried to piss anyone off. Unlike me hehe

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have the drip, it means you have swagger, especially in how you look. You're hot. You're cool. You're on point.

That's a lot different than having the DRIP when I grew up.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's a lot different than having the DRIP when I grew up.

Ha! That’s what I was thinking…I sure wouldn’t go parading around telling everyone you have the drip!
haha!

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting a negative rep is neat:;:smokin

I post what I feel like posting. Don't give 2 shits.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
A poo show wouldn't be complete without You.

You was here. - 12/7/2021

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reference post #6020 in the covid thread for the name calling and 2 faced apologizes of #65 of this forum

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
48D4E95A-721B-4BFF-9FB0-0D9B3CE4BB08.jpeg

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let the bad reps rain down on me. I did a cut and paste.

Luke 7:18-30
(NRSV)

[SUP]18[/SUP]The disciples of John reported all these things to him. So John summoned two of his disciples [SUP]19[/SUP]and sent them to the Lord to ask, "Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for another?" [SUP]20[/SUP]When the men had come to him, they said, "John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, 'Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for another?'" [SUP]21[/SUP]Jesus had just then cured many people of diseases, plagues, and evil spirits, and had given sight to many who were blind. [SUP]22[/SUP]And he answered them, "Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news brought to them. [SUP]23[/SUP]And blessed is anyone who takes no offense at me."
[SUP]24[/SUP]When John's messengers had gone, Jesus began to speak to the crowds about John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to look at? A reed shaken by the wind? [SUP]25[/SUP]What then did you go out to see? Someone dressed in soft robes? Look, those who put on fine clothing and live in luxury are in royal palaces. [SUP]26[/SUP]What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. [SUP]27[/SUP]This is the one about whom it is written,
'See, I am sending my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.'

[SUP]28[/SUP]I tell you, among those born of women no one is greater than John; yet the least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." [SUP]29[/SUP](And all the people who heard this, including the tax collectors, acknowledged the justice of God, because they had been baptized with John's baptism. [SUP]30[/SUP]But by refusing to be baptized by him, the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected God's purpose for themselves.)

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let the bad reps rain down on me. I did a cut and paste.

Luke 7:18-30
(NRSV)

[SUP]18[/SUP]The disciples of John reported all these things to him. So John summoned two of his disciples [SUP]19[/SUP]and sent them to the Lord to ask, "Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for another?" [SUP]20[/SUP]When the men had come to him, they said, "John the Baptist has sent us to you to ask, 'Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for another?'" [SUP]21[/SUP]Jesus had just then cured many people of diseases, plagues, and evil spirits, and had given sight to many who were blind. [SUP]22[/SUP]And he answered them, "Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news brought to them. [SUP]23[/SUP]And blessed is anyone who takes no offense at me."
[SUP]24[/SUP]When John's messengers had gone, Jesus began to speak to the crowds about John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to look at? A reed shaken by the wind? [SUP]25[/SUP]What then did you go out to see? Someone dressed in soft robes? Look, those who put on fine clothing and live in luxury are in royal palaces. [SUP]26[/SUP]What then did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. [SUP]27[/SUP]This is the one about whom it is written,
'See, I am sending my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way before you.'

[SUP]28[/SUP]I tell you, among those born of women no one is greater than John; yet the least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." [SUP]29[/SUP](And all the people who heard this, including the tax collectors, acknowledged the justice of God, because they had been baptized with John's baptism. [SUP]30[/SUP]But by refusing to be baptized by him, the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected God's purpose for themselves.)

You could always start a Bible group if you wanted. You shouldn't get neg repped in that.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So someone cut and pasted the bible in the Neg Rep or you got neg rep for posting the bible.....either way its not worth the 45 seconds I spent typing this thought!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
One positive thing that came from this thread is that I learned that there are some good folks on here. Thanks for the pos reps ya'll! You restored my faith in humanity! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and it's curious that there's no defense for a bold position taken by the accuser...we should have had way more arguments on here...I wanted to see cyber blood!

keyboard_warrior_5548.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 98
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34