Cabelas NWT

LukeLuke

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know if they have been successfully live streaming the events?
http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/tv-video/streaming-video/

I'm sorry, I just haven't followed this very well. I love the idea of it though. The NWT! Epic!

So, is this a newer thing? Is it well run? Does anyone keep up with it?

I went to their youtube channel, and everything was 5 months old or older, and I can't tell if that live stream has ever worked. Just kinda wondering if this is popular or not?

Thanks

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
The NWT was started in 2013 so this is their third year of it. From everything I have seen it looks like a sweet tournament trail! I know nothing about the live streaming thing though. I have watched all the episodes on youtube and there are some excellent fishermen on there. Would love to go watch a weigh-in sometime if they come back to Devils Lake or even Oahe

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The championship is on devils this year they have a live leader board I have a couple buddies that fished it.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is a great tournament trail with a lot of great sponsors backing it. NWT has a chance to really showcase the walleye fishing, but the media is lacking IMHO. I was able to co angler last year in mobridge and had fun. It was a great learning experience. They just need to work on the live feeds and advertising. Sign up for the inside reports on the website. After each day you will get an email with more info on how the bite is and how the top 10 are doing.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77