Colorado wolves

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
If any person is serious about hunting and wild game management then predator hunting needs to be part of your hunting. Granted hunting alone will not control predators and I am firm believer of a one two punch of trapping and bullets. This also goes for racoons and skunks that are tough ground nested eggs.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Colorado is becoming the next California. How were all the liberal, woke, wackos created?
large cities and single mothers.
The biggest fuckup on the USA was the strengthening of the the welfare system and rewarding the single mothers with a home for fatherless children who never learn right from wrong. A overly mothered child creates this shit, hell these young fatherless boys are never going to grab any pussies. Meaning they are so conditioned that masculinity, any of it is toxic.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Colorado is becoming the next California. How were all the liberal, woke, wackos created?
It seems the plague of california scum first invaded CO and OR. When they had thoroughly exploited those areas, they expanded into ID, WA, WY, and MT. Now they have their braindead beady eyes set on hidden gems like Lewistown and White Sulphur Springs. They invade, destroy real estate market for the working class, realize there's no good smoothie shops or sushi, pull up stakes and spread their filth elsewhere. Not that I'm salty at all about my property taxes going up by almost 40%. It's super neat.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The biggest fuckup on the USA was the strengthening of the the welfare system and rewarding the single mothers with a home for fatherless children who never learn right from wrong. A overly mothered child creates this shit, hell these young fatherless boys are never going to grab any pussies. Meaning they are so conditioned that masculinity, any of it is toxic.
Wish I could give a thousand thumbs up my man. Nothing but truth here. (More thumbs up)

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched this recently, good watch. He has in previous videos discussed some interesting observations concerning grizzly and how cattle grazing influences movement of elk herds , etc.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is what is going to happen all over. This has been going on for years but most hunters if it’s not in my back yard don’t care. We are more concerned with baiting or no baiting who’s using a cross bow or what ever petty thing hunters are arguing about at that time. Until we can come together the anti and greenies are going to run us over because they are well organized and well funded

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
So well put. You win comment of the week in my book(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is what is going to happen all over. This has been going on for years but most hunters if it’s not in my back yard don’t care. We are more concerned with baiting or no baiting who’s using a cross bow or what ever petty thing hunters are arguing about at that time. Until we can come together the anti and greenies are going to run us over because they are well organized and well funded
^^^ Absolutely. They are more well organized than too many realize and by the time hunters / true conservationists realize they need to work with each other its too late

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope gonna continue course talkin shit about the game n fish complain about game populations n bag limits and call people who disagree with me libs thank you very much

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once wolves are introduced into areas I don't see how even a hunting season would put a dent into wolf populations. You basically have to put out poisoned carcasses to reduce #s. How many people are willing to walk around in the winter and try to shoot them? Even if you had it dialed in your lucky if you harvested more than 2 or 3 in a hunting season. You ever watch any of the youtube vids out there of guys hunting wolfs? Those guys bust their ass and spend a shit ton of time at it. I would maybe try it 1 time just because it would be an awesome experience but way to much work to pick it up as a regular seasonal thing such as deer or bird hunting. Trapping them is super difficult as well. That is why our gov. poisoned them back in the day.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've found wolves actually fairly easy to trap.
When I trapped coyotes, they would plug up my sets.
Trying to release them was problematic though, :ninja:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88