DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I remember the devil weed and our federal government clamping down,we had a movie come out demonizing pot... the movie "refer madness " made its debut. And cheech and chong first movie also came out... guess which movie busted the charts...lol.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have a room full of gang members with guns and unlimited alcohol you’ll get a gun fight. Same group with guns and weed, they’ll write a rap song. I’ve never seen a mean loaded person, lots of mean drunks. I don’t do either.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just like everything the common support to legalize it is to tax it.

I vote legalize but keep any sales illegal. You want to consume it grow your own and enjoy.

There are way to many larger issue today than to worry about a little MJ. At the same time it doesn't need to be any more available for my kids then it already is.

One of the greatest hard rock songs ever conceived is no longer available on YT: Darla Hood--"Grow Your Own": An anemic acoustic version can be found. I will not disrespect the tune.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh look, its cone time again. Carry on.

Enjoy the Chinese invasion vicariously while our children fight or adopt it. Booze is enough. Yes; we have our own problems. We shouldn't invite more with pot and illegal aliens.

The Soviet Union spent more on the "peace" movement in the States than arming the Viet Cong.

We "lost" this war: I guess they had tactical windmills for the Christmas lights:

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Skiing in Colorado wouldn't be the same w/o the mj smell wafting thru the air or filling up the gondola on the way up mountain

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smoking weed is not healthy for you. If you want the benefits of the weed you don’t need to smoke it and you don’t need this super weed they grow now. Lots of people have developed severe mental problems from chronic use. Not sure it needs to be illegal but we need to call a spade a spade.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smoking weed is not healthy for you. If you want the benefits of the weed you don’t need to smoke it and you don’t need this super weed they grow now. Lots of people have developed severe mental problems from chronic use. Not sure it needs to be illegal but we need to call a spade a spade.
"Super weed" is largely a myth based upon flawed testing techniques and perpetuated by the anti drug crowd.

"In 2024, California has implemented new changes to the way marijuana potency is tested in order to ensure accurate and consistent information for consumers. These changes were made in response to concerns about labeling scams in the industry and to combat the inflation of THC levels in cannabis products.
The new guidelines, introduced by the Department of Cannabis Control (DCC), require all licensed cannabis testing laboratories to utilize the same standardized cannabinoid test method. This standardization ensures that consumers receive accurate and consistent information regarding the cannabinoid content of the cannabis and cannabis products they use or consume.
These changes have led to some initial challenges for the industry, as many labs have had to adjust their processes to meet the new requirements. As a result, only 18 of the state's 38 labs were compliant with the new guidelines as of January 4, 2024. This has caused some delays in the testing of cannabis flower products."

While consistency and average potency has increased due to better technology and practices used in growing, there has always been high quality, high THC cannabis flower available, it was just harder to get in the past.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember the devil weed and our federal government clamping down,we had a movie come out demonizing pot... the movie "refer madness " made its debut. And cheech and chong first movie also came out... guess which movie busted the charts...lol.
What's Labrador ?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothings healthy for you. I've vaped it, made edibles, Yada Yada Yada. And yes, we need the so called super weed you people are scared of while you sip your super booze.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Back in late 60's in nam,gooks supplied "elephant grass" big ass buds laced with opium to sting out grunts ,make them lethargic keep them from the fight,looks like fetenyal has the same MO only taking out citizens.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
"super weed" as its so complimentarily put serves a definite purpose in realm of extraction for things other than smoking the actual plant. obviously, the more THC you can get a plant to produce, the better it is for cost, efficiency, energy usage, etc... and as far as smoking the actual plant goes, you should be able to just smoke less. although with some, that's like handing a busch light drinker a 8.2% IPA and expecting him not to drink it like a busch light. that's just not how some people are wired.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
One time I was driving from Fargo to sakajawea while smoking opium. Blew a tire, goddammit. Highway patrol decided I needed help changing my tire. That was fun.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Super weed" is largely a myth based upon flawed testing techniques and perpetuated by the anti drug crowd.

"In 2024, California has implemented new changes to the way marijuana potency is tested in order to ensure accurate and consistent information for consumers. These changes were made in response to concerns about labeling scams in the industry and to combat the inflation of THC levels in cannabis products.
The new guidelines, introduced by the Department of Cannabis Control (DCC), require all licensed cannabis testing laboratories to utilize the same standardized cannabinoid test method. This standardization ensures that consumers receive accurate and consistent information regarding the cannabinoid content of the cannabis and cannabis products they use or consume.
These changes have led to some initial challenges for the industry, as many labs have had to adjust their processes to meet the new requirements. As a result, only 18 of the state's 38 labs were compliant with the new guidelines as of January 4, 2024. This has caused some delays in the testing of cannabis flower products."

While consistency and average potency has increased due to better technology and practices used in growing, there has always been high quality, high THC cannabis flower available, it was just harder to get in the past.
No.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"super booze" lol, ban everclear!!!
"Ever Clear" is water soluble, tasteless and dangerous. I'd ban it in a heartbeat. "Girl" drinks are the worst offenders and can easily result waking up on a "Pulp Fiction" table. I fucking hate that movie BTW.

Alcohol is enough for our society to "battle".

That is all.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Alcohol/tobacco is EVIL": "POT is AWESOME!!" It's the last brainworm in "their" magazine:

1710816742375.png

Last edited:

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothings healthy for you. I've vaped it, made edibles, Yada Yada Yada. And yes, we need the so called super weed you people are scared of while you sip your super booze.
Exactly none of it is good for you including smoking weed and drinking booze. Some people just live in a fantasy land that smoking weed is harmless. Edibles less harmful but still can lead to mental issues. Not saying it should be illegal but THC isn’t just some over the counter Tylenol

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
All these "health benefits" are bullshit to enable govt. control. It's surreptitious/insidious going back to Viet Nam, the CIA and demonizing Andrew McCarthy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11