DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm curious about your motivation against pot. My guess is little to no first-hand knowledge, only books or videos that suit your rhetoric. I find it interesting that someone who openly consumes alcohol, which is known to destroy lives, is so vehemently against MJ. The evidentiary media you post is alarmist propaganda and is selective fact-harvesting.

I get it, don't introduce another problem. Then get rid of alcohol. And everything else bad for humankind. No choices, only mandates. We're not talking about cocaine or heroin, but I'd guess you have a video about how MJ is equally as bad as those, or maybe even worse.

Not sure about my comma usage after "those".....please enlighten me on what's proper.
He is an ex military cop. He has been programmed to believe Marijuana is the devil. He can't help it. He's just still doing wut he was told to do years ago. He don't know any better other than all he has been told. Leave him be.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old dog, new tricks deal. Some people cannot be convinced they are wrong, even when its clearly the case. Or maybe hes just trolling...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old dog, new tricks deal. Some people cannot be convinced they are wrong, even when its clearly the case. Or maybe hes just trolling...
Exactly MY sentiments. Did anyone against my position watch^^^^ the 9min discussion? It doesn't strictly condemn.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It should have never been made illegal in the first place. All prohibition did was create a bigger problem than it really was so then we/they were forced to built up this high dollar "program" to control the problem they created in the first place. To top it off , they can't even keep it out of state and federal prisons let alone the general public. Talk about a failed program that's throwing good money down a bunch of gopher holes.

If I had a time machine and a few A-10's; I'd stop slavery with ZERO collateral damage. "They" can't keep shit out of prisons because of lack of motivation.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had a time machine and a few A-10's; I'd stop slavery with ZERO collateral damage. "They" can't keep shit out of prisons because of lack of motivation.
Corruption runs deep with prohibition, there is big money to be made just by looking the other way.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, they could keep it out if they really cared.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aunt Bonnie has been smoking weed for over 30 years, and she is straight up nuts, bat shit crazy might be a better defining quality she now possesses.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right , I'd forgot about that. Also a hot brandy right before bed. My mom never drank for fun but she always had a bottle of blackberry brandy stashed away for medicine.
I enjoy a couple beers from time to time, get a relaxed feel, but I can have a beer as a casual lunch drink and have zero effect on me. Hard to smoke a joint casually and have no effect, and if it didn't have any effect, why would one smoke that skunk smelling shit?

I am not anti dope, could care less who is stoned and who isn't, as long as the rules governing booze apply. I just absolutely hate the fricken smell of it.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy a couple beers from time to time, get a relaxed feel, but I can have a beer as a casual lunch drink and have zero effect on me. Hard to smoke a joint casually and have no effect, and if it didn't have any effect, why would one smoke that skunk smelling shit?

I am not anti dope, could care less who is stoned and who isn't, as long as the rules governing booze apply. I just absolutely hate the fricken smell of it.

Your sitten at your favorate brewery havin a couple beers and couple pieces of funny chocolate or a MJ drink. Problem with this stuff is it doesnt shut off/not heart friendly/impairement lasts to long.

Walk in the liquor store over in sota - they have a whole row dedicated to MJ drinks only.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The FDA took the best med away. Out of MX --- Umary. Look it up. I dont trust the FDA. Umary over the counter and no impairment but a dream for taking a pain away.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's not a reasonable comparison. Depending on the strain , smoking a joint could be about like pounding down an 18 or more of beer. Funny how alcohol affects people differently , If I have a beer with a meal I will be so tired for the rest of the day that I could fall asleep standing up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 99
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25