DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
i find it odd that a lot of the older generation that hate weed have gummies they take every night to sleep???
I agree but since it's medical use now and less toxic side effects more have found out that gummies can help with nagging injuries.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many retired folks would like to be able to walk into a dispensary with a voucher for a small amount and see if it works for them ? If rec doesn't pass this time I guess I might look into getting a card but hate the thought of jumping through hoops like a criminal. I'd hate "doctor shopping" just as bad as the thought of buying something off the street that you have absolutely no idea what is in the bag or how it was raised and chemicals used.

Also wondering if people at dispensaries know anything at all about strain varieties and what they were designed to do ? I stopped at Devils Lake dispensary to ask a question and was ushered out of the building immediately when I didn't have a card. I asked to speak to someone outside and was granted that wish, I asked one simple question about a popular medical strain and the person didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Do they have a good variety of strains that cover a wide range of conditions and knowledgeable staff

Anyone here with a card willing to chime in ?

I hope it passes this time so I can grow my own. Problem solved.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Davey just buy them online.

Most places will ship whatever the heck you want right to your door.

Screw ND politics and politics in general. I'm 100% measure 5 doesn't pass this time either....100%. Do what you want when it comes to this. That's my opinion. You're not hurting a single person by smoking weed. Not one!

Whatever. The "majority" wins in a vote and I have no dog in this fight anyway.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many retired folks would like to be able to walk into a dispensary with a voucher for a small amount and see if it works for them ? If rec doesn't pass this time I guess I might look into getting a card but hate the thought of jumping through hoops like a criminal. I'd hate "doctor shopping" just as bad as the thought of buying something off the street that you have absolutely no idea what is in the bag or how it was raised and chemicals used.

Also wondering if people at dispensaries know anything at all about strain varieties and what they were designed to do ? I stopped at Devils Lake dispensary to ask a question and was ushered out of the building immediately when I didn't have a card. I asked to speak to someone outside and was granted that wish, I asked one simple question about a popular medical strain and the person didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Do they have a good variety of strains that cover a wide range of conditions and knowledgeable staff

Anyone here with a card willing to chime in ?

I hope it passes this time so I can grow my own. Problem solved.
I'm in minot area. I have a card. I don't really go there much though. The prices there are almost double as wut you pay on the street. Staff is fairly knowledgeable. The flower there is garbage. The wax is way over priced. 3x wut u pay elsewhere. The medical program as a whole is unaffordable. To get your card I would recommend legacy health in minot. They are who gives them out, not your regular dr.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Measure 5 won't pass so u might aswell get a card or find it elsewhere. Live your life. Do wut you want to do. You seem very interested in it. Sounds like you need some doobies in your life.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since you prolly have no idea where to score a bag of weed I'd recommend fueling up the vehicle and tooling over to Sydney Mt. Go see wut your missing out on. It's recreational there you can purchase 1 ounce a day I believe.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just something to remember those who want to stay within the confinements of the law, if you are issued a medical card for Mary Jane you are prohibited from owning any firearms because mj is still illegal on the federal level. Do what you want but if you are an individual who abides by ALL laws i would would consider a different plan. There is no way I'm even going to consider anything until the federal government gets off their ass and atleast drops mj down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just something to remember those who want to stay within the confinements of the law, if you are issued a medical card for Mary Jane you are prohibited from owning any firearms because mj is still illegal on the federal level. Do what you want but if you are an individual who abides by ALL laws i would would consider a different plan. There is no way I'm even going to consider anything until the federal government gets off their ass and atleast drops mj down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug.

The government has no business abridging a person’s fundamental civil rights absent evidence of actual harm. This ruling is preposterous - and I’m reasonably sure it will be challenged successfully in time.

Maybe....lol

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Measure 5 won't pass so u might aswell get a card or find it elsewhere. Live your life. Do wut you want to do. You seem very interested in it. Sounds like you need some doobies in your life.

I smoked ditch weed and never had a bad experience other than I didn't want anyone to know about it because of the stigma, for that reason the desire just wasn't there.
Times have changed, information is available and these new medical strains have me intrigued. For sure I'd want quality controlled and strain specific to be able to compare strains that were bred for specific ailments.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 25