Deer Bonus Points..Who's Got What???

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
One stat that I would like to see is the % of tags in each unit that go to gratis (unless you're in 2E where we know it's 100%). I usually put in for 2B which is a huge unit. However, if every quarter section gets a gratis it's no wonder those tags are impossible to draw. I wish the G&F would release that info.

I have 1 point for rifle and 0 for muzzy. I forgot to put in for muzzy 2 years in a row and lost my 4 points...otherwise I'd have 6 (facepalm!).

it used to be printed on the paper apps. not sure if it still is as i havent looked at a paper app in probably 7 years. Im sure you can call and get the info you seek.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
One stat that I would like to see is the % of tags in each unit that go to gratis (unless you're in 2E where we know it's 100%). I usually put in for 2B which is a huge unit. However, if every quarter section gets a gratis it's no wonder those tags are impossible to draw. I wish the G&F would release that info.

I have 1 point for rifle and 0 for muzzy. I forgot to put in for muzzy 2 years in a row and lost my 4 points...otherwise I'd have 6 (facepalm!).

You can put in an open records request for that data. Unless it's classified (highly unlikely), by law they have to release it. It probably would be raw data that you would have to do the calculations yourself.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
5 for rifle and 6 for muzzle loader. If all else fails I will get a red tag just to pissed you guys off

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
5 rifle points here, dang wife she loves to fish but does a dance and a giggle to jinx my deer tags

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
4YACNgP.png

Kenneth

Established Member
Out of curiosity. How many years does a non resident have to apply to get a tag in western north Dakota? 10?

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
3 for rifle 1 for muzzy. I just started applying for muzzy last year ;:;banghead

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46