Deer harvest

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
In my younger years, a hunt in Canada would've been the bomb. Now..........a fat 2.5 year old 3x3 with no brow tines is the deer for me. Tender, goes great with onions, and nobody bitches when I put one on the ground. PERFECTION!!!!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Point being:

I wanted to see if i could start a new tread on being able to stand on one leg. Told it would indicate if death if near or not.

Could not start thread and i have an issue according to what the internet states about standing on one leg. So, hijacked this tread.

So now i will practice this to improve as i am not done with my bucket list. I assume all of you are ok on this. db

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went DIY to Saskatchewan in '71 and '72. Very good hunt meet and made friends with a few locals. Then the G and O thru legislation had the non-res rules changed. Go figure.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went DIY to Saskatchewan in '71 and '72. Very good hunt meet and made friends with a few locals. Then the G and O thru legislation had the non-res rules changed. Go figure.
The good ole days zog!
Im extremely lucky to have friends up there that have guides licenses in Manitoba and Alberta so we get to hunt for the price of the tag. Our deer tag in Manitoba also includes 2 wolf tags 👍👍. We all pitch in for food, gas and refreshments = 1 good time.😊🍻🍻

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Manitoba was fine until i picked up a horn on the ground and brought back. US Federal game and fish gave me a $600 fine for that so now only go to Sak. And they were buttheads about it. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84