Dem Representative wants to gut 2nd Amendment

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
And according to some on this very site, we are just paranoid. No way the Dems would want to take our guns.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stock up now. Even if you “ good to go” stock up while they are not tracking you and I use the word tracking as I know they are tracking us to some extent but once social scores like China has ,hits many of us on this website will have subpar scores. Even if you don’t need it stock up one day you will wish you had. When I started reloading 5 years ago my mentor told me to buy for the life of the barrel I was younger and took his words 1/2 serious I bought 4-5lbs of powder for every gun and 400-500 rounds I wish I had more. That will last me years and years but I have 3 sons and that won’t go far with them. Worst case like minded men like us will trade but it’s better in our hands than theirs.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
This representative must be from California or New York.....nope Texas. We are so screwed;:;banghead

Rick Tischaefer

Folks,

It is HR 127 and reading it will make you puke. Look it up so you know. Better let Hoven, Cramer, and Armstrong know that no part of it is acceptable and they'd better make sure it ends up in the garbage.

Rick

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i do not understand how people of learning can bring forth such while believing their cause is just.
Not only is the second under fire by the first with the goal of complete control with so many blind to follow and promote their goals. So many with little concern or understanding of what is happening. So many who know what is good for me.

The media and those who support this will in time learn hopefully and look to us to save them.

it is not a good morning for me and i an concern about our future.
Damn cold weather.

And then 3000 per kid per month. i have 10 grand kids. 30,000 per month. I ASK THE WIFE AT AGE 70 IF SHE COULD GET WITH CHILD YET. i am sure all know the answer to that. db

- - - Updated - - -

Just asked the wife. Her answer NO. db

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
And according to some on this very site, we are just paranoid. No way the Dems would want to take our guns.

Must be more concerned with their gay rights than their guns.:mad: Its crista clear whst the dems want, and they even tell us yet some bone heads deny it. What the H makes them tick? I think we need a psycho exam before you can run for congress.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the end, fraudulent and stolen elections need to stop putting these people in power and keeping them there.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two things that most conservatives would go to war over guns and religion, when that day comes there will be a reckoning of sorts. Most conservatives don't care about freedom of speech, assembly, or press which to me is all the same rights that are given to us by God. The older generations have always weathered the storms of the political times and see this as a storm that will pass that is why only half the population votes in this country.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sponsor of this gun grab. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. She says an AR-15 shooting 50 cal. bullets shouldn't be on the streets.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/demo...ch-evaluations-ammo-bans-federal-gun-registry

Watch the video.

shelia-jackson-lee-scaled.jpg

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you read the bill and listened to this lady ever speak in a video it's obvious that she didn't write the bill. This has likely been written for awhile before hand and just needed the right time and the right stooge to put it forward in a bill. While true the bill in its entirety probably won't pass there are enough mitt romney types on the GOP side that will be willing to "compromise" on enough bad parts of this bill to make it likely we will face regulations like we have never faced before. Like I said before the ARs will be the first to go and many others will follow shortly.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dems Sit in Silence as Witness Debunks Their 'Assault' Rifle Lies

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This crazy ass old bitch needs to be put out to pasture.

Some of the main points within the bill include:

Requiring a license to own any firearm or ammunition
Requiring a 24 hour class to be certified with a firearm

• Raising the age to purchase a firearm to 21
  • Requiring a government mandated psychological evaluation to own a firearm
  • Requiring an additional license and psychological evaluation to own a “military-style” weapon
  • Further bans on certain ammunitions designated by the ATF
  • Requiring a mandatory firearm liability insurance, requiring $800 paid to the Attorney General’s Office every year
  • Creating a national firearms database open to the public, that anyone can access and see what firearms a person possesses and where they keep them
  • The federal government can decline the ability to own a firearm to anyone they deem a risk
If this bill is signed into law, violators will face a minimum of $75,000 in fines and 15 years in prison and a maximum penalty of $100,000 in fines and 25 years in prison.
https://breaking911.com/new-bill-wo...3XyFt0rwoK-aci8nFFZeXmja0uA7bFUF60bwU6fwh4WwA

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33