Devil lake vol fire ice derby who's going

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always used to see enslows truck parked at outlaws. No more -- I want the sign. Ok we will see u boys at thirstys

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
ill be the blubbering idiot in a dh custom baits hat and glitter smudged on my glasses

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most Nd lakes r stained. They don't have much for night bites audubon

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
fyi here folks. There will be 3-4 FREE courtesy vans available for your use to give you a ride to and from the Memorial building. They will pick you up from your hotel room/ house and bring you back. Take advantage of this free service. Do not drive if you should not be driving. I'm sure law enforcement will be out and about. Just sayin.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did anyone look close at your ticket for the tourney?
I think on the front it says 2nd place perch wins the Dodge pickup and one the back it says 3rd place perch wins the Dodge pickup.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think on the front it says 2nd place perch wins the Dodge pickup and one the back it says 3rd place perch wins the Dodge pickup.

They will be mentioning this often. Back of ticket and posters are correct. Front of ticket has the typo. Tourney organizers mentioned this on radio yesterday and will be mentioning it today and tomorrow both on the ice and at Memorial building.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good idea to mention it on the ice and maybe even have a sign where they walk on to the ice clarifying it as well.
Sounds like a good weekend to have it.

Brian Halse

Founding Member
Founding Member

John,
You staying later to fish or just fishing the tourney? We are staying a couple days after.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
They will be mentioning this often. Back of ticket and posters are correct. Front of ticket has the typo. Tourney organizers mentioned this on radio yesterday and will be mentioning it today and tomorrow both on the ice and at Memorial building.

Thank you for the clarification. I'm sure that it will be noted on signs where you trade your ticket for a button.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
John,
You staying later to fish or just fishing the tourney? We are staying a couple days after.

Brian, We aren't going but my son is going to be there. Gave all my ice fishing stuff away a few years ago. Used to go to Jimtown and fish that tourney with my son as he has all the gear but haven't done that in the last 3 years either. Just buy the tickets now to try and win something. Doing about as good on that as with the lottery drawings! ;:;boohoo
Good luck in the tourney Brian and hope you catch lots of fish too. :;:thumbsup

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thirstys has nutting on outlaws. The true connoisseur of the partially clothed female performer will be at outlaws... if they are open.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought my first ticket for this this year. Not fishing it, but when I win something I will let you know what it is. :cool: ;:;rofl

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck to all and report back what you caught and if you won anything!
Also about how many people fished the tourney?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 236
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 55