DLVFD Tournament/Raffle

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did I win?:;:rockit........................................... Oh wait you have to buy a ticket to win. ;:;banghead

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was the first big tournament I've been to in 20 yrs. Being it was such a nice weekend, I brought my daughter up with me, and we gave it a whirl. We didn't catch anything, but it was an experience nonetheless. The guy that won the pickup was maybe 20 yards away from us and we had been talking to him while standing in line to get on the ice earlier in the day. The DLVFD did a nice job, as I'm sure they always do! It was fun to watch the helicopter flying around taking pictures of the event.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
DLWEB.jpg

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Record turnout on the lake I hear. Just over 5100 people. Wonder if the weather played a part in that!:;:thumbsup I can't think of a time where it was warmer for this thing.There have been years when it was so cold and windy most folks took off from lake before tourney was over. This year there were huge amounts of people sticking it out until the end.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
next year all people not from devils lake need to stay home. we can't win and prizes if you guys keep invading OUR fishing tournament every year. this tourney is for locals only. only locals know how to properly fish this tournament in order to insure proper distribution of prizes! thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. it is greatly appreciated by me, myself and I.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a question as to what is exactly considered "local" like zip code is 583??

- - - Updated - - -

;:;popcorn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7